Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

My new red dragon sings pretty well after working out all the bugs couple weeks ago. Since this is the last SM race I'll be running, I'm not putting up with any crap!! I hope everyone races clean.

I think I'm parked next to you in the paddock.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Alberto

Alberto

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Region:SFR
  • Car Year:1990
Sign me up for the Charlie Hayes fan club. Go get 'em Charlie!
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Sean Allen

Sean Allen

My title is unique

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Region:SFR
Hollywood Hayes for President.

Will this be streamed live again? Let's spread NASA Nats all the way to Afghanistan! ha.
  • Alberto likes this
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Chris Adams

Chris Adams

Rep. of Lexington, KY

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Region:NASA-GL
  • Car Number:187
The local guys have been getting seat time in abundance at Mid Oh this year and it shows. Some names to keep in mind from the home team... Hille, Wiliams, Spencer, Sager, Stasiowski. I think the "foreigners" are in for a surprise. If we see mixed weather conditions that gap will widen even more as the locals know the best way to predict the weather... look up!

Having said that, if you "foreigners" have got some good local brews from your hometowns, bring them up. I'll bring some good stuff from the Bluegrass: Beers, Bourbon, and Boobs (probably just beer and bourbon though).
Chris Adams
90' SM
NASA-GL #187 SM

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
I think you will be surprised to what the Texas 4 can bring to the table. All I'll I'm saying is you're going to see red (Mcspadden), blue (Clements), black (Ferranti), and blue/black (Udell) cars at the front. Hopefully someone will take our pictures and put the little longhorn on our cars through photoshop like someone did in 06 LOL!!
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
And all four of those guys are mudders, so bring on the rain. Taylor will keep his car on track this year.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

screaming monkey

screaming monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Region:WI
  • Car Number:65
If everybody is going to be at the front, then it should make the first lap interesting. :grouphug: :chainsaw2: Videos PLEASE!

Richard Scott Mooney
"Warm up your tires, brakes and brains"

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6

I think you will be surprised to what the Texas 4 can bring to the table. All I'll I'm saying is you're going to see red (Mcspadden), blue (Clements), black (Ferranti), and blue/black (Udell) cars at the front. Hopefully someone will take our pictures and put the little longhorn on our cars through photoshop like someone did in 06 LOL!!

I'll take the A&M logo, Thanks.

Blake

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Number:14

Hopefully someone will take our pictures and put the little longhorn on our cars through photoshop like someone did in 06 LOL!!

A bit of history from 2006.

Maybe Saul will surface with the Thundering herd photoshop picture.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Classic! I bent my right front frame rail On my old 1.6 car plowing through pombo and others trying to survive. I made it though!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Number:97
Heres my prediction! The Cuban gets the pole by .5 seconds and leads every lap and wins the race by over 7 seconds. Charbs is my boy but he is not bringing his SCCA car so I he will have a tougher time staying with Alex. Charbs will be on the podium as well
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
7 seconds lol now that's funny!!
  • Charlie Hayes and JRHille like this

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
People should be afraid when we Texas boys actually work together instead of against each other.

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6
Posted Image
  • MPR22 likes this

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Heres my prediction! The Cuban gets the pole by .5 seconds and leads every lap and wins the race by over 7 seconds.

Dude, get out the hookah room... 0.7 seconds maybe.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
Posted Image

.5 for pole and 7 seconds overall. Thats the look you get.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Blake understands what I'm thinking. Little bit of The magic man... Now you see me, now you don't!!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Alex Bolanos

Alex Bolanos

The Cuban Missile

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:57
I'm just hoping that the fishing is still good at the pond near tech, I've been working on my lure selection and casting techniques...

:glare:

Alex Bolanos - #57 
Sponsored by Autotechnik, Momo USA, Apex Alignment, and Amazon.com

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

I'm just hoping that the fishing is still good at the pond near tech, I've been working on my lure selection and casting techniques...

:glare:

Bring a cast net, LOL

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Chris Adams

Chris Adams

Rep. of Lexington, KY

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Region:NASA-GL
  • Car Number:187
Can we throw the winner in the pond?
Chris Adams
90' SM