svvs

do they sell spec training wheels yet?

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • Region:NYR
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:12?
I'm betting a wiry guy from Vermont places higher than people expect!

Vick
www.volko.com
Black SM/SM2/"Slap Bracelet Throwback" #12 in the Northeast....if the car was made in the early 90's it should look like it.

1.6L forever!  Bring on your '99's and '01's!

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation

htron435

htron435

Can't reMember

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Region:NASA Great Lakes
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:113

I predict that the Texas drivers will be drawn to China Beach in efforts to feel like they are at home.

Word is there will be a couple of lawn chairs waiting out there surrounding a cooler of Corona.

Jay North
ATC Trailer Dealer
www.jaynorthauto.com

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

SaulSpeedwell

SaulSpeedwell

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

If I saw the Texas flag flying, I'd be more likely to stop and salute in recognition of the much better than average fiscal, economic and political climate in that state.

Quadruple the size of your state and put a skillion barrels of decomposed dinosaurs under it, and you too can have "better than average" economics, regardless of policymaking.

And then there's that whole seceded-from-the-Union thing, in order to join the "Confederate States Of America" (bringing to mind another flag that many seem more proud and eager to display than the one with 50 stars on it).

Having said that, I welcome present-day Texans to visit Ohio, where we put our 42-year head start as Americans to good use by coming up with a flag that wouldn't be confused with that of Chile! :)
  • Alberto likes this

For faster reply than PM:  miataboxes>>>AT<<<gmail>>DOT<<<com

Chris Adams

Chris Adams

Rep. of Lexington, KY

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Region:NASA-GL
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:187

Quadruple the size of your state and put a skillion barrels of decomposed dinosaurs under it, and you too can have "better than average" economics, regardless of policymaking.

And then there's that whole seceded-from-the-Union thing, in order to join the "Confederate States Of America" (bringing to mind another flag that many seem more proud and eager to display than the one with 50 stars on it).

Having said that, I welcome present-day Texans to visit Ohio, where we put our 42-year head start as Americans to good use by coming up with a flag that wouldn't be confused with that of Chile! :)

Let us not forget that Kentucky joined the Union 14 years before Ohio! We used our extra 14 years to invent amazing horse racing, bourbon, and KFC!
  • Alberto likes this
Chris Adams
90' SM
NASA-GL #187 SM

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Number:14
There should be some fodder as to why the SCCA Runoffs have 25 entries & the NASA Nationals have 50 entries.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Tom Sager

Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

The local guys have been getting seat time in abundance at Mid Oh this year and it shows. Some names to keep in mind from the home team... Hille, Wiliams, Spencer, Sager, Stasiowski. I think the "foreigners" are in for a surprise. If we see mixed weather conditions that gap will widen even more as the locals know the best way to predict the weather... look up!

Having said that, if you "foreigners" have got some good local brews from your hometowns, bring them up. I'll bring some good stuff from the Bluegrass: Beers, Bourbon, and Boobs (probably just beer and bourbon though).

Appreciate the mention, Chris. I'm gonna miss the driver's meeting Wednesday and unfortunately the entire event too. Complications at work will keep me away and likely out the rest of the season unless I squeeze in a local event. Hille has his best shot if he wears a shirt in the paddock. Spencer just needs to wax his car. Williams and Greg S are riding good horses. Alex B looks like a favorite but I think this will be a very close event with several drivers having a shot. You have to avoid mistakes, get through tech each day and keep your fenders and bumpers to yourself. Nearly every lap counts throughout the event. Hope everyone has a fun and safe 3 days.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Tyler Dahl

Tyler Dahl

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Car Number:70
KFC franchise was started in Utah, just saying.
  • AJ Roderick likes this

Tyler Dahl

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Number:14

KFC franchise was started in Utah, just saying.

Maybe more correctly stated. The "first KFC franchise" opened in Utah in 1952. :thumbsup:

Colonel Hartland Sanders started selling that chicken stuff in Corbin Kentucky in 1930. ;)
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

JRHille

JRHille

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Number:48
Tom you're just jealous I have the build of a 12 year old. Sorry to hear you're not running
  • AJ Roderick likes this

1999 Spec Miata
Hilltrux - Roush - V2 Motorsports - ESR

BFG Supertour Winner - SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Majors Winner - Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

38bfast

38bfast

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Number:38
Tom, very sad to hear you are not going to make it. You really steeped up your game this year.
Ralph Provitz
V2 Motorsports

Matthew VanVurst

Matthew VanVurst

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Number:08
My money is on the Cuban missile Alex Balanos! Go kick some ass Alex!!!
If you ain't first your last!

JRHille

JRHille

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Number:48
Alex you have a lot of fans! No pressure...
  • john mueller likes this

1999 Spec Miata
Hilltrux - Roush - V2 Motorsports - ESR

BFG Supertour Winner - SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Majors Winner - Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Joey Jordan

Joey Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:SO CAL
  • Car Number:47
The super extra special Caltastic Four are gonna shock some people!

DREAM TEAM:

John Mueller
Charlie Hayes
Kyle Loustaunau
Joey Jordan

http://youtu.be/cs9hp4ubU1k
Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner -

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
Shock everyone how slow they are?? Lol!! I love smack threads
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Tyler Dahl

Tyler Dahl

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Car Number:70
I'll be in need of a drink when I get there monday evening after driving 27 hours, if anyone is interested.

Tyler Dahl

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

john mueller

john mueller

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

The super extra special Caltastic Four are gonna shock some people!

DREAM TEAM:

John Mueller
Charlie Hayes
Kyle Loustaunau
Joey Jordan

Joey, you've seen me drive, right?
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Joey Jordan

Joey Jordan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:SO CAL
  • Car Number:47

Joey, you've seen me drive, right?

Thats the beauty of smack talk! And plus we are drivers, if we don't do well I think we can come up with some really great excuses on how we should've won. :scratchchin:
Majors Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Majors Winner -

Astro

Astro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Region:Greatlakes
  • Car Number:87

Spencer just needs to wax his car.

I am going to try to wax the red rocket tomorrow...but it is probably too little, too late!
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Great reading...4 days away you miss a lot! Born and raised on the west coast...gods gift to incredible beauty and climate, but hard to deal with the current crop of handers and takers...where Dustin Hoffman is favored over Clint Eastwood :help: . Love that Texans are proud...fly your flag! That said, the 2 young men I have watched race from the central west coast can flat out wheel a car...if their cars are ready, they are my (homer) underdogs!! Represent Kyle and Charlie :thumbsup: BTW...fly our flag, but not near the Texas camp as it may be mistaken for dinner and end up with a few holes :D

Ron

RAmotorsports

htron435

htron435

Can't reMember

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Region:NASA Great Lakes
  • Car Number:113

I am going to try to wax the red rocket tomorrow...but it is probably too little, too late!

That's like adding 2 hp . . . maybe 5 with your car :)

Jay North
ATC Trailer Dealer
www.jaynorthauto.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users