MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
Easy folks. A. I was busting Dragos balls, B. I was referring to Daniels comments on Go Racing TV, C. I have a team I race with and having 3 cars that can run together for an entire race I F'Ing impressive!
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

I think all this talk about team racing takes away from the run Jim put together. With or with-out help, Jim had a great car and drove the wheels off his car all week. Jim earned and deserved the win.

Do team-mates help...? You bet. Did the best car / driver win... Yup.

I agree, We have been so wrapped up in the man drama that always follows this event, and then the tech issue we have almost forgot that the guy drove a race without missing an apex. And the team racing thing is kind of out of proportion, because we all have made friends on the track and worked with people, sometimes its planned sometimes not. Sometimes it works and sometimes if falls apart at the start.

Charbs did not seam to have a problem running fast and running up front, I think the fast guys are going to find themselves up front period.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users