Cnj

Cnj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Region:Sw
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:32

I have already checked there is no showers at the track tracy. Bring big tub with some water so you dont stink to bad...

Not quite correct. I am reasonably sure there are showers at RV parking restroom building. There are none in paddock building (although there is one in medical building - not that we want to get to that). However I am not sure what COTA is doing about RV access (the RV parking area) for the weekend.

Cnj
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

Not quite correct. I am reasonably sure there are showers at RV parking restroom building. There are none in paddock building (although there is one in medical building - not that we want to get to that). However I am not sure what COTA is doing about RV access (the RV parking area) for the weekend.

Cnj

What about Air will there be a compressor available?

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
Was told no showers from mpr22. He asked someone who worked on the track. Maybe he is wrong?

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Zauskycop

Zauskycop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Region:Chicago
  • Car Number:45

What about Air will there be a compressor available?

Will be one at my trailer ;-)
Tracy Ramsey
45 SM
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

suck fumes

suck fumes

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Region:Lonestar
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:75
Wonder if they'll let us climb the tower to watch other races?
2010, 2011 SM Sowdiv points champion!
2011 National points champion!

WWW.MOTORSPORTHEAVEN.COM

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6

Was told no showers from mpr22. He asked someone who worked on the track. Maybe he is wrong?

If anyone knows, cnj does! :yep:

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22
I got my information from cnj. I probably asked too narrow of a question when I was inquiring. I inquired if there would be showers available in the paddock area, the answer was no. I also asked about the use of the RV area and he was unsure then as he is today. I was hoping to camp the family at the RV park.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
http://www.mesawaste....com/shower.php
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Cnj

Cnj

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Region:Sw
  • Car Number:32

I got my information from cnj. I probably asked too narrow of a question when I was inquiring. I inquired if there would be showers available in the paddock area, the answer was no. I also asked about the use of the RV area and he was unsure then as he is today. I was hoping to camp the family at the RV park.

To clarify several questions - there are NO showers in the paddock building or in the support paddock. I will check the RV rest room drawings when I get back to the office from vacation, but as I recollect there are showers there. Those showers will only be available to the RV area which is a secured RV parking area with power hook ups for each RV position. I suppose no technical reason you could not park your race car there (unless COTA precludes), but it is a distance from the pits (at least 1/2 mile). The paddock area (either main or support paddock) does not have distributed power.

There is no compressed air. The main paddock garages have considerable power capacity but its European frequency for F1 and Moto GP :). Lots of other power outlets there though and great lighting if you are lucky enough and rich enough to rent a garage. The main paddock and pits have excellent lighting. The main paddock, support paddock and pits have excellent paging capability (if SCCA have rented those systems).

I am very confident that no one is going up the observation tower without spending money (it is an amazing view by the way....) - if its even open. If it is open, spend the money and go up, you won't regret it.

This track is setup to be spectacular for professional racing. Us amateurs with large paddock car counts will need to take a chill pill as it was not designed for us and there are definitely things that will be tricky. On the other hand the safety design of the track for drivers and workers is excellent and the support equipment outstanding.

Cnj.
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

To clarify several questions - there are NO showers in the paddock building or in the support paddock. I will check the RV rest room drawings when I get back to the office from vacation, but as I recollect there are showers there. Those showers will only be available to the RV area which is a secured RV parking area with power hook ups for each RV position. I suppose no technical reason you could not park your race car there (unless COTA precludes), but it is a distance from the pits (at least 1/2 mile). The paddock area (either main or support paddock) does not have distributed power.

There is no compressed air. The main paddock garages have considerable power capacity but its European frequency for F1 and Moto GP :). Lots of other power outlets there though and great lighting if you are lucky enough and rich enough to rent a garage. The main paddock and pits have excellent lighting. The main paddock, support paddock and pits have excellent paging capability (if SCCA have rented those systems).

I am very confident that no one is going up the observation tower without spending money (it is an amazing view by the way....) - if its even open. If it is open, spend the money and go up, you won't regret it.

This track is setup to be spectacular for professional racing. Us amateurs with large paddock car counts will need to take a chill pill as it was not designed for us and there are definitely things that will be tricky. On the other hand the safety design of the track for drivers and workers is excellent and the support equipment outstanding.

Cnj.

So big question is can we drive over to the RV area on a pit bike or truck to get a shower? Would sure be nice to know this...

K. Webb