Kyle Freiheit

Kyle Freiheit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:8

Thanks Bruce. I figured I would jump on and check out PIR live this morning. Not sure what the plan is with the new site but I can't find the live streaming. Oh well.

Good luck everyone!

Kyle

Michael Colangelo

Michael Colangelo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Region:Southern California
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:23
How'd it go for the SM crowd?

Mark Lenney

Mark Lenney

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:37

Nothing like Rose Cup for excitement, eh?

What a weekend.

I must express my gratitude to the great SM gang which offered help, parts, tips, time, labor, etc. to get my car back on track for racing after a big off in practice.

Keith

Randy

Red

Will

Jordan

Bruce

Terrell

Jeff

Jim

I'm sure there are others, just a lot going on you know...

Most notably though, Keith Novak...way beyond the call sir,  the hours you spent under the car made my weekend happen. 

thanks guys, real class

Mark

• Keith Novak likes this

Jason Starr

Jason Starr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:24

Thanks to all of the SCCA volunteers, Sean and Bruce for putting on a great barbeque!  We had 29 entrants which made for some great racing!  Thanks for making it happen drivers!

Terrell Garrett

Terrell Garrett

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Region:NW
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:3

Ditto!  And congrats to Jason for beating me in the Regional race.  You earned it.  Too bad I got you yesterday! :cheerful:

Sorry about what happened to Dani and Keith, especially Dani.  I got the least of it.

Terrell

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:88

GREAT time this weekend!  Most fun I've had in a long time despite the issues.

Mark- No worries.  The unofficial motto of OR region SM is, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?"  You were good company during the wrenching and now you know how to fix a bunch of stuff you never wanted to fix.  :)

Thanks to Sean and Bruce not just for putting on the BBQ, but also for Bruce's efforts to get us all organized in a great paddock area.  That turned it into 3 days of socializing with friends intersperced with periods of great racing.  I even got to reconnect with friends while watching most of race 1 from the festival turn station. 

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Randy Thieme

Randy Thieme

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Region:Oregon
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:51
My thanks to Will Schrader for the H2O pump which got me back on grid. Thanks to Eric Jones and Red for help with the main pulley bolt while changing the pump. Thanks to Sean for the BBQ and everyone else who helped make it happen. Thanks to Bruce for tips and advice.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users