Photo

Already 50 entries for Sonoma Sprints w/ 2 weeks to go!

sonoma california sfr sonoma sprints

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

Brian and Mark on Hoosiers?

How far back until RR's?

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Number:22
Yes they were both on Hoosiers. I heard some of the Oregon guys were running Toyos not sure about for SM. I know Kyle is on them.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Car Number:12
Everyone running National points is on Hoosiers. Most but not all of the top 10. But we only ran one lap. We will see how they survive 18 tomorrow.
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

So Cal, Nor Cal, Oregon...Skeer, Ghidinelli, Sutherland in race 1. Nice job gentleman! 

Tomorrow is a new day...Sutherland, Skeer, Ghidinelli top qualifiers...but there will be 3 or 4 cars breathing down their backsides!

• Juan Pineda likes this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Car Number:12
Skeer had a good restart and one lap drive for the checker - congrats to him on the win. Tomorrow I am taping over my h20 temp gauge so I won't be pointing him by again if I find myself in front. :) Looked like great battles everywhere and some talented guys down in the teens. We will see what Polsley can do if he puts the good motor in tonight and a set of Hoosiers on tomorrow!
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

KyleLoustaunau

KyleLoustaunau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Region:sfr
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:89
Well had an ok weekend on the toyos. The Hoosiers were the tires to be on for sure but about half way through the race the toyos would almost even out with the sm6's. saturday I had a good run going and got screwed by the fcy and finished 6th. Sunday had an even better run, caught up the leaders and finished 4th 7 tenths behind the race winner. Then for the fest race, thanks to Darin and Dave Allen, I put on a set of Hoosiers and was going to start 3rd. Until I screwed the pooch by fumbling with my radio and didn't have a glove on while we were pulling off the pre grid. I went from 3rd to 10th before they let me go. Raced back up to 3rd and by that time the tires fell off a little and the leaders were a mile ahead. Still a fun weekend and hope to race with u guys soon.
  • Juan Pineda likes this
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users