Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

Slow to find this thread.

Fun track. Fun weekend. Look forward to going back for another event. Thanks Steve for prepping the cars. Lesson learned on pressure for Hoosiers.

Zero tech after qualifying (not even weights).
And only a weight check after the races.
Normal for non-major events these days?

That depends on the region. The cincy region is usually pretty good.

Our region OVR, is good. Barry Baker our chief of Tech at our urging generally will do weights, Plates on Grid, and then a combo of bore, alternator, sway bars, and what ever else he thinks of, we had the whistler out once last year for some voluntary testing. Since we will be doing the Runoffs next year at the Mid O, you can expect more there.

From a Great lakes divisional standpoint, we are trying to get more consistency in the events that qualify for divisional championship points. Its a work in process.  

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

What do you mean?

If you look at the map ^^^. Pit "in" is perpendicular to the track.
So if you want to enter the pits, you have to make a left? Hope someone coming around 18 sees you?
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Tom Scheifler

Tom Scheifler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

If you look at the map ^^^. Pit "in" is perpendicular to the track.
So if you want to enter the pits, you have to make a left? Hope someone coming around 18 sees you?
J~

True. And to be sure I was not in the way of someone staying on track, I felt like I should turn in to pit in at a faster speed than I otherwise would.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users