220 replies to this topic

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey
Caesar

We have changed the default settings on the themes. The new default is "Inifinite" (light) with the color chooser. We have also changed the default color from blue #3a85ba to the Green - #029146. If you want to make blue your default please make the changes in the color picker.

Since the default settings on themes has changed I have started to experience probelms accessing the site with Internet Explorer. At almost every new page I am now getting the message "This tab has been recovered ... A problem with this web page has caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab.". Occasionally I get thrown out of the site with the message "We were unable to return you to mazdaracers.com"; several options are offered including return to mazdaracers.com.

When I change the theme to 'original' the problem appears to go away. I like the new 'green' theme but it looks like I need to stay with the original blue skin for the time being.

I am using Windows XP SP3 and Internet Explorer 8 all updates applied.

Thanks for your efforts

Terry

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
  • Region:SW Div
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:27
I will look into Terry, thank you.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

I'm running infinite dark and Dave wheelers post on the Stewart Shock problem had black fonts so very difficult to read.
J~

Johnny, it looks like he is cutting and pasting from Word or somthing like that because he has custom styles on his font. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that other than have him just use our editor w no custom styles.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Gatoratty

Gatoratty

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:3
Thanks Ron!
Paul McLester
SM #3
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Johnny, it looks like he is cutting and pasting from Word or somthing like that because he has custom styles on his font. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that other than have him just use our editor w no custom styles.

I switched to Infinite light to read, then switched back.

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

I switched to Infinite light to read, then switched back.

Nice, very smart.
J~

Caesar, I'm also getting what Terry is getting.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30
On Infinite, can you change the color of the quote font to something darker? It's very difficult to read.

jigou

jigou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

If you wonder why green....you gotta do some homework. Remember who owns the site. ;) :shocking: :D

I was having flashes (flashbacks?) of his car as soon as I opened this site today...
  • Jim Drago likes this

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

On Infinite, can you change the color of the quote font to something darker? It's very difficult to read.

check it out
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Brian Ghidinelli

Brian Ghidinelli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:12
I was digging the blue, but $$$ it is!
Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
you can still have blue - look at the top to the right of the awards link. :) ...... i'm digging $$$ now
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

you can still have blue - look at the top to the right of the awards link. :) ...... i'm digging $$$ now

very cool. i just cant hangwith the green. awesome we can customize the shade of the color.

K. Webb