Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
  • Region:SW Div
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:27
thank you Nick. Classifieds are also missing all the images. Please try again tomorrow afternoon, we should be done before EOD.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
Classifieds look better already...can you put location right above views? I like to scan by ads in my area and used to be able to do this easily...keep up the good work :clap:

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey
Caesar

Just my opinion but I thought the green buttons to indicate active sub forums were easier to use.

Thanks for all of your effort

Terry

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

I'm not sure what you mean.

On my signature page the I listed my racing team, Like James yorks post above, maybe i need to go in and change my settings again but it used to appear at the bottom of my posts?

Edit
Never mind it was me I fixed it.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

...can you put location right above views?

It's there now...not above views :) but it's there. Note that there are still some posts without "location", going forward it is mandatory.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
Caesar, will you make it possible for us to go back in and edit our ads, I have had to have Johnny D edit my ads in the past it would just be easier if I could go in and manage that stuff on my own. Everything you have done so far looks awesome although it has taken me a little bit of a leanring curve to get used to the newness of it.

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:"0"

Jim, Thanks for your concern.

Hopefully the many who visited your site daily will return.

Tha cell phone industry learned the hard way that when you change something drastically people go elsewhere.
every time Motorola changed their cell phone programs, Apple got another Million customers...no wonder Apple made$6,000,000,000 in a quarter.

AOL learned the hard way, when they changed their format they lost so many accounts they went back to the old format.

I am not the smartest guy around just someone who cares..So please take my comments in the spirit in which they were intended...Love Ya, Mike

I'm back and I like your improvements...Don't ask what I like..I just like the way it looks. Keep up the GOOD WORK..

Mike Cefalo
  • Jim Drago and Caesar Vielmas like this
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

....will you make it possible for us to go back in and edit our ads....

We are working on that feature this week. I hope to have that completed by Friday. We have a few other items on the list but this is one of them.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

We are working on that feature this week. I hope to have that completed by Friday. We have a few other items on the list but this is one of them.

Thanks Caesar!

K. Webb

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
We've made improvements to the Classifieds module. You can now edit your own ads also note that the location function is also active. Many of the ads don't have a location set now. If you have any there now. Feel free to test the new edit feature and update the location of your ads. Let me know if you run into any issues.

In other news, you can now also login using your email address instead of your userid. (both should work now)
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
[#10CFDM2003] Too much time has elapsed for you to edit this item.

This is what I got when I went to edit one of my Ads. This is the same thing it has been telling me since the new site came on line. Is it a setting in my profile of a glitch in the system?

Thanks

K. Webb

Lee Tilton

Lee Tilton

I wanna go faster!

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Region:WDC - NASA Mid-Atl
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:04
Nice improvements! But I learned not to enter the chat room. I was given a very nice "f@#$ you" greeting from someone I don't even know. Sheesh. :noidea:

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Nice improvements! But I learned not to enter the chat room. I was given a very nice "f@#$ you" greeting from someone I don't even know. Sheesh. :noidea:

Lee
Sorry, you entered mid stream... Our 2010 champ was greeting everyone with the same greeting, I warned a few before and, missed yours. Sorry, but he was really screwing around :sorry:

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Lee Tilton

Lee Tilton

I wanna go faster!

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Region:WDC - NASA Mid-Atl
  • Car Year:1993
  • Car Number:04
Actually my post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I have been around this site and the old one long enough to not take offense at any thing Mr. C says. :spin: I just wish I would have had some witty comeback.

Jim Daniels - FIG

Jim Daniels - FIG

Site Founder

• Administrators
  • 274 posts
  • Region:Mid-South
  • Car Year:1989
  • Car Number:Any
Jim,

Add to the themes never take away is my suggestion. Just when a member gets used to the theme, it changes, that is exactly what this program can prevent.

Bottom left "Change Theme" button should be a list of any and all themes allowed in the past. Or a never ending period of making someone happy while pissing others off on function will be present.

I personally dot like a blue default site as a member, founder and site promoter.

IMHO

"Never Stop Challenging"

Jim Daniels

Auto Sports Consulting / Coaching

My cup runneth over - Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Champ Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda  - World Challenge Participant in a Mazda Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Grand-Am Competitor - Grand-Am Competitor in a Mazda  (can be GT, and ST)

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
The old skin was not an option in the new software or we would have kept it as well. If you want one that is not an option now, let m know which and we will add.
I personally despise the blue and white default myself.
Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Gatoratty

Gatoratty

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:3
The only issue I seem to have now is that when I select "new content" and click in the topic it takes me to the first post instead of the latest post. Using my iPhone and the mobile app.
Paul McLester
SM #3

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

The only issue I seem to have now is that when I select "new content" and click in the topic it takes me to the first post instead of the latest post. Using my iPhone and the mobile app.

You have to click on the little circle to the left of each thread...this will take you to the last post you haven't opened.
  • Caesar Vielmas likes this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
We have changed the default settings on the themes. The new default is "Inifinite" (light) with the color chooser. We have also changed the default color from blue #3a85ba to the Green - #029146. If you want to make blue your default please make the changes in the color picker.

Here are the instructions: http://mazdaracers.c...n-on-the-board/

Note that the "original" or "default" is still available for the many of you who like the standard theme.

If you wonder why green....you gotta do some homework. Remember who owns the site. ;) :shocking: :D
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88
I'm running infinite dark and Dave wheelers post on the Stewart Shock problem had black fonts so very difficult to read.
I did a cut and paste post and got the same from an original white background.
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users