AW33COM

AW33COM

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Region:NE
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:78

Funny, most people ask and then we tell them to go search it.

- Looks like you're not interested in fixing anything.

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

- Looks like you're not interested in fixing anything.

Like I said, I don't work here. :moon:
The issue has been passed on for the team to fix.
Like I said, the guy/team just started Friday.
Are you reading my posts? :butthead:

I suppose you can't be a little flexable and ask, the search engine just needs to be fixed. :shame:
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
  • Region:SW Div
  • Car Number:27
Thank you Johnny and Tom for helping with the questions.

We are working on consolidating some sections next, the "new boss" is in the process of making the final decision (he was a little busy qualifying on pole today).

As I said before, the boss hired us to address a group of issues that had been pressing for a while. Those have higher priority right now. We will add Search into the queue of items to review, along with any other items that anyone may want to suggest and we will let the boss decide what to do.

We appreciate everyone's constructive input and patience as we try to make this forum an even better place than what it already is.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99
It would be nice if we could actually edit our classified ads. It always says to much time has passed so we can't edit. It has been fixed a couple times in the past but then goes awray later, and it is not letting me edit currently. I know the classifieds are free so I'm not complaining but if it could be fixed it sure would be a nice option.

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

HoneyBadger - BrianW

HoneyBadger - BrianW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:59

Like I said, I don't work here. :moon:
The issue has been passed on for the team to fix.
Like I said, the guy/team just started Friday.
Are you reading my posts? :butthead:

I suppose you can't be a little flexable and ask, the search engine just needs to be fixed. :shame:
J~

I honestly don't know why you guys continue to humor this guy. He has proved again and again, he just wants to piss and moan.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR

Think about it, if someone comes here to find out what oil to run he won't be able to search for it, and they will leave.

Posted Image

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

It would be nice if we could actually edit our classified ads. It always says to much time has passed so we can't edit. It has been fixed a couple times in the past but then goes awray later, and it is not letting me edit currently. I know the classifieds are free so I'm not complaining but if it could be fixed it sure would be a nice option.

I can edit your ads.
PM me on what you want and will see if it works permanently.
J~
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Number:14
A nose down emoticon would be nice.

Also it would be nice if when one brought up "View New Content" that the posts would not disappear untill they had been opened.

Thanks to the New Boss.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

Also it would be nice if when one brought up "View New Content" that the posts would not disappear untill they had been opened.

Thanks to the New Boss.

Not sure I understand. I think that is how it works for me.

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995
:idea: "Thank you" emoticon? B)

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Like this ?
:disc:
Or you mean grinding wheel/elbows up, etc.?
J~

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

Like this ?
:disc:
Or you mean grinding wheel/elbows up, etc.?
J~

I thought this one :disc: was "dising" someone.

I meant, "nose down" emoticon with reference to the come back by Nate Sparks at the nasa Championship race after his wall bounce entering T8.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

Not sure I understand. I think that is how it works for me.

Yesterday whe I opened the "view new content" there was a butt load of posts that required reading. I didn't have time to read all & shut my pc down. This am when I opened my pc to the "view new content" the previous psots I didn't read did not come back up under the new content. On the Production car site the posts don't go away unless you open them. After you shut your pc off & turn your pc on again if you hadn't opened them the previous time there still there showing that you ahven't opened them.

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

Yesterday whe I opened the "view new content" there was a butt load of posts that required reading. I didn't have time to read all & shut my pc down. This am when I opened my pc to the "view new content" the previous psots I didn't read did not come back up under the new content. On the Production car site the posts don't go away unless you open them. After you shut your pc off & turn your pc on again if you hadn't opened them the previous time there still there showing that you ahven't opened them.

Huh, weird. That is definitely not what happens to me. It works just like you describe for the production site.

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Keith Novak

Keith Novak

Steadily Improving Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Region:Northwest/Oregon
  • Car Year:1995
I've noticed a couple weird things like that...posts in the today's active section while not logged in and then I clicked on most recent and they weren't there.

Overall I love the changes. I've been suprised day to day seeing some of the newer tweaks that weren't even suggested like bigger fonts for some key links that nobody even mentioned. Nice job!

Is there a view all advertisers/sponsers link somewhere? I would use that one frequently on the old site to quickly navigate somewhere to buy stuff rather than hunting through my bookmarks. The sponsers certainly wouldn't object I'm sure.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

I meant, "nose down" emoticon with reference to the come back by Nate Sparks at the nasa Championship race after his wall bounce entering T8.

If you can find one already, Ceasar could possibly bring it over.

Use the "Todays Active Content" you can go back a year if you want. (Setting at bottom).
WAG but you may have set or clicked "marked all item as read" (upper right).

Keith,
Yes, you'll see more logged in than logged out, higher level.
You'll also see any PM you may have.

I suggested the bigger font to catch the eye of new comers.
I'd like to offer a "did you know" or "owners manual" with alot of the Features/Buttons/settings/etc.

Advertisers, refresh until your comes up is about as best it is right now.
J~

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

If you can find one already, Ceasar could possibly bring it over.

Use the "Todays Active Content" you can go back a year if you want. (Setting at bottom).
WAG but you may have set or clicked "marked all item as read" (upper right).

Jonny, in race head-set speak 10-4, will attempt both ^ after the Runoffs. After the mind frees up.

pitbull113

pitbull113

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:01 ITA
we need a wanted section in the classifieds

Steve Elicati
1994 ITA miata #01

pitbull113

pitbull113

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1994
  • Car Number:01 ITA

we need a wanted section in the classifieds

Done!! Awesome that was quick. Thanks. Now if I can remember what I was looking for.

Steve Elicati
1994 ITA miata #01

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts

Done!! Awesome that was quick. Thanks. Now if I can remember what I was looking for.

Ceasar, could you put this in there?
http://mazdaracers.c...tem&item_id=667
Thanks,
J~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users