High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:97

The videos are becoming a nuisance, Once in awhile they are really funny and related to the thread. Many members are now complaining about them. I really don't want to over moderate the site, so I am going to give Andrew his own forum "Andrews handpicked video selections and political commentary" All will be free to post in there, videos related to the thread they are in will stand, but most of the rest will be moved or deleted by moderators. Hopefully, the crazy videos will just migrate there and there will be no need to moderate at all. Thanks for your understanding.
Jim

Really?? Members complaing about videos? They must be 1.6 drivers :banghead:
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Really?? Members complaing about videos? They must be 1.6 drivers :banghead:

believe it or not, yes they are :) But we gave him his own play pen now :)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30
It's chomping NOW.

Muda

Muda

ComingToAMirrorNearYou

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Region:WDC
Oh my, what happened to the "Clown IT"?

Now that was funny!

Admins & Moderators doing over & unders with the champ. :hatchet:
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts
  • Region:SW Div
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:27
As entertaining as this is, it is :offtopic: ... Let's move the party here http://mazdaracers.c...p?showforum=397
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Region:South Jersey
Caesar / Jim

Many categories have been combined based on your suggestions, not much of the structure was changed. Please look around, any questions please ask.

Excellent job of rearranging the forums - it mirrors the layout of spacmiata.com using the newer, better software. :clap:

Did I mention that I like the emoticons? :thumbsup:

Terry

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:NEPA
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:"0"
THE OLD SITE WAS GREAT..THE NEW SITE WAS AN ATTEMPT TO FIX SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT BROKEN.

I USED TO COME HERE EVERY DAY NOW IT'S LESS AND LESS.

NOT SURE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT I HAVE SO LIMITED TIME TO TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT, I JUST GAVE UP

HERE'S WISHING YOU GUYS THE BEST OF LUCK

MAYBE I'M WRONG BUT TOO MANY PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY I DO AT LEAST THATS WHAT THEY TOLD ME.
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
Love "the commander" Mike Cefalo
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR
Counselor, you might want to figure out what the caps lock key does...

You can pass the Bar but the forum stumps you? Really? :rolleyes:

Dave Metz

Dave Metz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Number:36
Any chance of adding a visit counter to the classified ads so you can see how many people, if any, are viewing the items?
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
The Cap Bars were used to get someones attention..

As a trial lawyer for the past 46 years I can figure a few things out.

I'm coming to vegas in a few weeks, maybe I can buy you dinner..let me know. Mike Cefalo .racinglawyer@aol.com
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

John Babot

John Babot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
[quote name='dstevens' timestamp='1317591064' post='15042']
Counselor, you might want to figure out what the caps lock key does...

You can pass the Bar but the forum stumps you? Really? +1
"Armas para que?"

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

Any chance of adding a visit counter to the classified ads so you can see how many people, if any, are viewing the items?

That's a good suggestion. Let me see what we can come up with this week, we are going to install an update in that section and it may be a good time to address it.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

THE OLD SITE WAS GREAT..THE NEW SITE WAS AN ATTEMPT TO FIX SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT BROKEN.
....I HAVE SO LIMITED TIME TO TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT, I JUST GAVE UP

Mike:
Please let me, or anyone, know if there is anything specific you are having trouble figuring out; I'm sure we can help you.
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88

It used to chomp......

Clear your cache

This is really cool. We're going from reg. to national prep web site.
Lets keep tuning
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Number:88
All the stuff on the right is longer down the page than the left.
Can well get bullets for each SCCA and NASA to even it up and make it easier to read?
J~
2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

The Cap Bars were used to get someones attention..

As a trial lawyer for the past 46 years I can figure a few things out.

I'm coming to vegas in a few weeks, maybe I can buy you dinner..let me know. Mike Cefalo .racinglawyer@aol.com

Mike
I hated the site for awhile when we switched, many did/do. But now many would shoot us if we went back as they are now accustomed to the better software and all the features that this site has that the other didn't. I am trying to make the new site "look" and function more like the old site while maintaining the all the bells and whistles of the new site. Give the site a few weeks and you will be flying around like you were before. If you have specific problems or issues, please let us know, we will try and walk you through them. I t is my site and most of the members know it better than me :)

Jim

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
  • Car Year:1995

That's a good suggestion. Let me see what we can come up with this week, we are going to install an update in that section and it may be a good time to address it.

"Location" on the first pop up for all ads please :thumbsup:

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caesar Vielmas

Caesar Vielmas

SM Driver

• Administrators
  • 126 posts

"Location" on the first pop up for all ads please :thumbsup:

10-4
Caesar Vielmas
blu27.com

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30
Mike, you seem to be having trouble with responding to posts. After you press "Reply", scroll down and add your comments below the quote. If you like I'll go back and clean up the posts where you've forgotten to enter anything but the quote.

racinglawyer

racinglawyer

Old Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Thank you for your concern, I just don't like the site as is now..here are some of the reasons:

1. The old site was so easy to navigate..

2 .There were so many people who cotributed to each post,

3. The sections of the country was separated so you knew immediately where to look for interesting posts.

4. The categories of subjects were listed separately..and on and on and on...why not just admit you made a blunder and try the old site for a while and see what happens.You had a gold mine and never knew it Just my 2 cents which is usually worth a lot less these days
BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users