CruzanTom

CruzanTom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Region:Southeast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:44

come on arm chair worriers plase be adv you wernt there I was . . . watch the vidio one more time it was dragos cornor you must lift if you cannot complete the pass as a good racer would like myself.

Did you get video in your car? It would be interesting to see from your car's perspective. Post the video if you have it.

Tom Hart

#44 SM and T-4

2014 SC Driver of the Year

2015 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

2016 SE Championship Series Spec Miata Champion

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

I see that danny new what was going to happen and so did I he went left I went wide right wake up watch the vidio one more time it was dragos cornor you must lift if you cannot complete the pass as a good racer would like myself.

:yep: sure, words of THE :angel: while I'm :rotfl:
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Those guys were driving as if it was the last lap, last turn for the win.
I will bet in hindsite they both wished they would have driven that first lap differently.

Pat - IMO this is spot on.

Several have PM'd me to asked me my opinion on what I saw. My opinion is what I told the stewards at the indicent inquiry and what I told Jim Drago in a phone conversation. Nothing has changed.

I felt that because of the tension that had preceeded the race, JD and SG were both hell bent on making a point to each other early in the race and both could have prevented the outcome by giving each other room.

I personally feel bad for both of them.

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

DDG

DDG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:NE
Still at it? From what I seeing from data now I've had the time, I'm still thinking it was a good race.

Little Bill

Little Bill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
All of the garbage that happened at the runoffs illustrates perfectly why I sold my SM, way way to much drama for me. It's a shame to, because I like how wallet friendly sm is to drive, take pro engines out of the equation and they are among the cheapest cars to operate on track. I wont be going to track days and driving 3-4 hours in a day in my f car.

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

All of the garbage that happened at the runoffs illustrates perfectly why I sold my SM, way way to much drama for me. It's a shame to, because I like how wallet friendly sm is to drive, take pro engines out of the equation and they are among the cheapest cars to operate on track. I wont be going to track days and driving 3-4 hours in a day in my f car.

Bill - are you saying this drama does not happen in other classes???? :rolleyes:

And yes - every trackday we get we load up on seat time - at the ARRC there will be plenty running SM, Pro-IT, 3-hour Enduro, and some might even double dip in ITA/ITS or STU. Gotta love Spec Miata!

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

Bill - are you saying this drama does not happen in other classes???? :rolleyes:

And yes - every trackday we get we load up on seat time - at the ARRC there will be plenty running SM, Pro-IT, 3-hour Enduro, and some might even double dip in ITA/ITS or STU. Gotta love Spec Miata!

Dont forget the Lanier Speedway time! LOL

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

racerbob4

racerbob4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
November Fasttract is out. Lots of interesting things in the Court of Appeals section. Hardly seems fair the Spec Miata get more coverage in there than any other class. What happened to Spec Racer Ford, they didnt get much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users