Glenn Davis

Glenn Davis

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Region:WDCR/Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:TBD

I have been a fan of Bernie for years and a defender of his business.  

In full disclosure he has had four sets of my shocks for over 7 months with payment in full at the same time.  He has contacted me several times, as had Ryan while he was in Bernie's employ, and while a number of promises have been made.  I have no shocks.

I know of two other racers with Shocks at Bernie's now with no response and no shocks.  

I would love to hear of results from other vendors.

Now you know of three...

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Mark

Mark

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Region:Sopac

I had a deal going with SD for a short period to stock SM prepped shocks from SD. Four sets if IIRC to start out. After the delivery date slipped by a couple of months I tried to end the agreement. Bernie basically refused and gave me yet another ETA. After that date slipped I went to Paypal and got them involved the dispute. I sent them all the emails and invoices. Fortunately I forced all communication through email so everything was fairly well documented. As the funding came from a cc through Paypal I am not sure if the cc company or Paypal took lead on the dispute but in the end I had my money back in about 3 weeks. I will say that the transaction for the one set of shocks I ordered before this incident went flawlessly. The shocks were delivered as promised and on time. 

Mark
markn@ironcanyonmotorsports.com
Iron Canyon Motorsports

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users