Race Technology - Traqmate
Cobalt Friction - Amsoil
info@schautspeed.com
------------
WHRRI / GLDiv
'92 SM - #66

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

And at least 11 are 1.6L. Interesting.

I hope it's mores interesting than I suspect it will be. You & dad should get Shawn & Tracy along with any other potential 1.6's to play together. You KNOW what happens by yourself at Road America.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

NigelStu

NigelStu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Region:Detroit
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:66
A 1.6L train with a 1.8 caboose to help us up the hills, and we might do all right ;)
Ben Schaut
------------
SCHAUT SPEED Motorsports
Race Technology - Traqmate
Cobalt Friction - Amsoil
info@schautspeed.com
------------
WHRRI / GLDiv
'92 SM - #66

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

A 1.6L train with a 1.8 caboose to help us up the hills, and we might do all right ;)

You can bet your sweet ass that's what the EastStreet envelope will do with their 1.6.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2
Im going with intention of winning my forth sprints. Not to put a 1.6 on pole or podium to prove a point :)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
43 Spec Miata entries as of today.

Im going with intention of winning my forth sprints. Not to put a 1.6 on pole or podium to prove a point :)

No disrespect on your 4th Sprints. :no:

The Self Proclaimed Expert never said anything about the EastStreet 1.6 being on the pole. :no:

On the other "proove a point", let's pretend I'm from Missouri, the Show Me State. :yep:

Crap, IIRC last year I wasn't allowed to talk 1.6 before the Sprints or Runoffs. My how things change. :rolleyes:

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Since you from MO maybe you like this Show me LOLOLOL

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

43 Spec Miata entries as of today.

No disrespect on your 4th Sprints. :no:

The Self Proclaimed Expert never said anything about the EastStreet 1.6 being on the pole. :no:

On the other "proove a point", let's pretend I'm from Missouri, the Show Me State. :yep:

Crap, IIRC last year I wasn't allowed to talk 1.6 before the Sprints or Runoffs. My how things change. :rolleyes:

This is the kinder and gentler Mazdaracers.com, unless it is !6 videos in a row. :)

It's Missouri? I thought you were from Mars?

The 1.6 deal and you and Slattery is an easy one to figure..

If Buras wins, there will be some reason why... Neither of you will ever come clean with "hey, I was wrong", never happen. :crying: And the debate will continue
If Buras does anything short of win, even a second, You will be right in your minds... While no one will agree with you and the debate will continue for years

I think 99% of the forum would agree to the above two lines :)

However, if Buras tells me he drove well, the car was good and he just couldn't hang. I will freely tell you on this forum, "you were right, A properly built and driven 1.6 does not compete well at Road America"

So let's just see what happens, as I stated above, I plan on beating him, and I hope it isn't close at the end :) So you may just get your wish :)
  • dstevens and JBlaisdell like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

Since you from MO maybe you like this Show me LOLOLOL

Careful Kyle, your using selective reading. I posted "pretend I'm from Missouri. Remember Missouri & Tennessee are neighbors. As a matter that song could very well be a Memphis Tennessee city song. Then the "COOL GUY" will tell all he lives outside the city. :rolleyes:

If Buras wins, there will be some reason why... Neither of you will ever come clean with "hey, I was wrong", never happen. :crying:

If Buras does anything short of win, even a second,

I think 99% of the forum would agree to the above two lines :)

So let's just see what happens,

So you may just get your wish :)

Let's start with your last statement. What you call "your wish" has never been said by me.

I agree, let's see what happens.

As with many posts by 99% on this forum I could care less what they post or say. Some of the post are nothing more than a :grouphug: I do learn from some posts. As a side, if the site starts a "Divers Only" thread as had been when Daniels owned the site, I be gone.

Buras short of win & or Buras win, I told YOU (IIYRC) two years ago what I stated would be acceptable for a 1.6 at Road America (P1, P2, P3) to me to honor an apology to you. If you don't have selective memory you will remember the side conversation. AND if a 1.6 places P1, P2 or P3 within the side conversation limits you will receive the apology at the podium or in the OPM paddock with everone around. :soapbox:

I believe Pat would do the same. He's not nearly what you tend to make him out to be.

No dought Buras can hustle a car & if the car is drago preped WE ALL know nothing is missed. < That's more than you will acknowledge of Loshak in a Dewhurst preped car for the Farm without a drago motor.

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

Careful Kyle, your using selective reading. I posted "pretend I'm from Missouri. Remember Missouri & Tennessee are neighbors. As a matter that song could very well be a Memphis Tennessee city song. Then the "COOL GUY" will tell all he lives outside the city. :rolleyes:

Let's start with your last statement. What you call "your wish" has never been said by me.

I agree, let's see what happens.

As a side, if the site starts a "Divers Only" thread as had been when Daniels owned the site, I be gone.

Do you promise? Let me call Caesar :)

I believe Pat would do the same. He's not nearly what you tend to make him out to be.

Never happen and I believe he may be worse than you, can't believe I said that out loud.. very bitter guy, at least on the forums. In person, just like you, pretty good guy :)

No doubt Buras can hustle a car & if the car is drago prepped WE ALL know nothing is missed.

If the car wins and has no problems it is Drago Prepped, if he doesn't it is OPM prepped :) We put an engine in that car and tuned it a little over a year ago, hasn't been touched since, Tom is keeping it up, not me.

In regards to Loshak.. He is no better than any top Sm driver, I don't see any of us "fearing " him if he moved to Sm any more or less than the other top guys we race week in and week out. I only know about the quality of your car from what you have told me. It could be the best Sm ever built, but I have never seen it and it has never proven to be a top SM on the track. That says nothing positive or negative about your build. As anal as you are, I imagine it is done pretty well. Old people have little to do other than pay attention to details. :pimp: :hatchet: :bash:

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

Do you promise? Let me call Caesar :)

Yes!!!

Please do it. :yep:

Guess you memory is not mature enough to remember.

In person, just like you, pretty good guy :)

Thank you. As I've told you in the past, some people don't present/write well.

If the car wins and has no problems it is Drago Prepped, if he doesn't it is OPM prepped :) We put an engine in that car and tuned it a little over a year ago, hasn't been touched since, Tom is keeping it up, not me.

When I was a working fella/leed engineer on projects I got so tired of other folks on a project making excuses for not meeting project goals I cut the word "excuse" out of my personal dictionary. Each person there after that used an excuse for for not meeting project goals was aked to find the meaning of excuse in my personal dictionary. They never came around a second time with an excuse.

In regards to Loshak..

Please honor yourself by not getting into a second communication about Loshak's skills because when you piss into the wind you know what happens. :wave:

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
dont forget the ssbs anything can happen pick your way threw the mess 1.6 could win with three tires
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

dont forget the ssbs anything can happen pick your way threw the mess 1.6 could win with three tires

I forgot about that.. remember 09 Andrew? Crazy race!

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
That white SS Miata car passes in the carousel jsut like Niki. :duck:

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

That white SS Miata car passes in the carousel jsut like Niki. :duck:

That isn't no SS miata, that was Andrew.. That was a wake up call, I realized it was on then :)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

That isn't no SS miata, that was Andrew.. That was a wake up call, I realized it was on then :)

You are 100% correct, I am sorry, that was Andrew that did the Niki pass. I'm practicing the "I'm sorry/I was wrong"
just in case. :bigsquaregrin: I could have said I was 50% correct because that was a Niki pass. :spin:

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39
Couple of things...
  • Great video of the 2009 race JD. Nice pass by Andrew. AC is good at these outside moves, passed me twice on the outside at Road America in the 2011 Runoffs
  • On the subject of Parity which has already raised its head, even though Stefan Tisseront has never been to RA before, the way he and his car were running at VIR this year, I expect that we will see the first of the NC cars really competing up front in a serious national race. Stefan can drive and he has a strong car, but no RA experience, so it will be interesting to see how he does.

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

even though Stefan Tisseront has never been to RA before, the way he and his car were running at VIR this year, I expect that we will see the first of the NC cars really competing up front in a serious national race. Stefan can drive and he has a strong car, but no RA experience, so it will be interesting to see how he does.

We could visit history:

even though Steyn has never been to RA before, the way he and his car were running in the SouthEast this year, I expect that we will see the first of the OPM cars really competing up front in a serious national race. Steyn can drive and he has a strong car, but no RA experience, so it will be interesting to see how he does.

Steyn wins the 2010 June Sprints while at Road Amereica for his first time. :clap:

I was truely impressed being it was you first time at Road America, great job Danny. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users