Always the bridesmaid never the bride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Region:Central Florida
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:10

Not enough snow

Waiting for the California drivers to chip in here and complain about global warming

John Davison
Autotechnik Racing / 5x Racing
2016 - Central Florida Region Champion
2017 - The People's Champion
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

How did Alex Piku do in his first majors start from the pole?  I saw he finished at the back. Did he just get too excited and pull out too early?

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Did he get upset his car wasn't shiny enough because he was finally getting hit with all the bugs having nobody in front of him for once? Had to pull in the pits so his dad could wash the car?

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

Autotechnik's Red Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:56

I'm sorry, who are you? This is a forum for Mazda Racers. And I don't think you race anything sooooooo GTFO!

I'm the guy that has WWWWAAAAYYYYY more trophies than you do. I don't have the luxury of Happy Jack building and repairing my cars because Danica doesn't want to get her Nails dirty. 

Your big brother will be at the track soon enough.  :banana:

Danica Davison is my BIOTCH...Just Sayin

2017 - 6 Podiums

2016 - Florida Cup Champion

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

I'm the guy that has WWWWAAAAYYYYY more trophies than you do. I don't have the luxury of Happy Jack building and repairing my cars because Danica doesn't want to get her Nails dirty. 

You didn't need to say you have WAYYY more trophies when you put ever regional podium you have ever had in your signature.  Jesus, your little signature there is worse than Danny Steyns and Tyler Kiceras put together, and they aren't even real races. 

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

LOL Nick, it is like when people put on facebook that they swept the weekend with wins .. and then you look at the results and there is only two cars, and the other one broke two laps in. Cracks me up EVERY time. :D  

For those I just offended. I am sorry, but that shit cracks me up.  Mark Gibbons is famous for that. He goes down to Palm Beach for a NASA FL regional with only him and his rental drivers that are either 17 years old or 75 years old ... and then posts he got wins.

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Your big brother will be at the track soon enough.  :banana:

I'M PUTTING MY MONEY ON DANICA!
Nick is too busy asking questions and looking under hoods when he should be building a car already ;)
  • Danica Davison likes this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

OrangeCrush86

OrangeCrush86

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Region:Minnesota

LOL Nick, it is like when people put on facebook that they swept the weekend with wins .. and then you look at the results and there is only two cars, and the other one broke two laps in. Cracks me up EVERY time. :D

For those I just offended. I am sorry, but that shit cracks me up.  Mark Gibbons is famous for that. He goes down to Palm Beach for a NASA FL regional with only him and his rental drivers that are either 17 years old or 75 years old ... and then posts he got wins.

#awinsawin

http://jenkinsracing.com

Preston Pardus

Preston Pardus

The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Car Number:42

Pardus already has slowed down. He hasn't won since Sebring

I have peaked to early in life.

SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Sugar Daddy - Made PayPal donation of $500+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

I don't understand. Are you referring to when the trophies are made of glass?

eyeglasses and contacts :)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41
Jebus...is Danica just trying to pump her post count, because she's run out of other things to pump?

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

LOL Danica, you mean the only race you won when Drago wasn't racing. This was you the next day.

BN9XlyUCEAM6dBo.jpg

2017 - 6 Podiums

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Here is a good book for Danica to start reading. 

51ZplPzo-OL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

2017 - 6 Podiums

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Tom Sager

Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

Waiting for the California drivers to chip in here and complain about global warming

It ain't referred to as "global warming" any more.  It's "climate change".  Get with the program.

• Jim Drago likes this
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

38bfast

38bfast

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Number:38
Piku has a lot to rub out after Pitrace. He did win his first Majors............protest.
  • Jim Drago and Danica Davison like this
Ralph Provitz
V2 Motorsports

38bfast

38bfast

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Number:38
Jim is in a new competition with Danica to see who can stack up the most shit. Jim has upped the game to stack it up in the paddock.
  • William Keeling and Jim Drago like this
Ralph Provitz
V2 Motorsports

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

If Danica learns how to work on cars then she will have to get her Nails and Makeup redone.  :P    :D

John Poster

• Jim Drago, Danica Davison and Jaysz28 like this

2017 - 6 Podiums

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

It ain't referred to as "global warming" any more.  It's "climate change".  Get with the program.

Ahhh yes. Good ol climate change. 

That is a term that was invented because it made them look bad when they kept switching from "Global Warming" to "Global Cooling" at the change of every season. Just like everything in today's society, Warming and Cooling is just wayyyy too binary, so we need a third option.

• Jim Drago and Tom Sager like this

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

Danica Davison

Danica Davison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Jim is in a new competition with Danica to see who can stack up the most shit. Jim has upped the game to stack it up in the paddock.

Yeah, I just hope I passed the torch on to Jim. I have crashed every other weekend since August. Hopefully that happens to someone else now.  If it is Jim, then so be it :)

John Davison
2017 - President of DSFC
#itcouldbeyou

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts
Danica could be a Russian troll. That’s just what I had heard. A lot of people are saying, many good people, are saying it. She’s a low-energy person, let’s face it. We don’t need low energy. We need lots of energy.

Fake news. Total witch hunt. Sad.

• William Keeling, steveracer, Jason J Ball and 3 others like this
2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users