Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Nah, he needs to loosen up. I'll give him some of our Devastator.(*) I'm saving all the 3-2 just for you Webby.

* One of our SM racers is actually a brewmeister at a local micro brewery so we actually have tons of good/free beer at our races *plug* *plug* for the Aug Utah Double Rational

You are vry angry man Todd Greener. I like the Devastator AD though.... Jamz is ok he just passionate just like you are about you wife having to see the schmutt LOL

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Nobody gonna take your bait Dewey...

If anyone took the bait their integrity would definitely come into play.:yep:

By the way, I've casted out more than one bait with zero hits.:noidea:

but my first rule would be NO 1.6's LOL

^ That's ok by me. :yep: There are other classes. My only quest while on track is to improve.

Maybe now is the time to start a 1.6 parity thread, since we are finally done with BDing...

Naw, IMHJ parity is good other than at Road America. If the fast & furious 1.6 doesn't stay in the envelope then the reality of the 1.6 will show at Road America.

:offtopic: Now back to you friken geese. The comment in the video of when one goose leaves the V for whatever reason one or two geese will fallow suit with the single goose is one of their downfalls in the wild. Because of that vary trait a single goose is very easy to calll in to decoys. Runoffs time is a bit early for migrating goose/hunting season in WI so, no Andrew can't do his goose thing as he did his fish thing at Mud Ohio. He did catch that Bass in a mud hole correct.
Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

To illistrate MPR points...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hazitrxzhPk

My wife just saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. See videos good.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Todd Green

Todd Green

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Region:Utah
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:60

just like you are about you wife having to see the schmutt LOL

I never said the wife didn't like smut. Seems there is no problem with her ogling the men in speedos (sungas if you speak Portuguese) during her Brazilian soap operas (novelas). I just get busted. Must be payback for all the double standards men have for women. :P

NASA Utah SM Director

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Endurance race winner - Any endurance race wins Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

I never said the wife didn't like smut. Seems there is no problem with her ogling the men in speedos (sungas if you speak Portuguese) during her Brazilian soap operas (novelas). I just get busted. Must be payback for all the double standards men have for women. :P

Now you not so angry anymore just funny!!!!! I have a soulution for you Greener, wear your speedo while your on MR.com and then your wife be busy lookin at you while you look at the good smutt... HAHAHAHAHA

K. Webb