Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:91

Mpr22,

You mean the win at all cost TEEN, singular. We are one of the nasa teens and we know the other teen drivers in the SW. They are good people and good drivers. If I used the same criteria you are using then all the adult drivers in scca and nasa are cheating and will put a driver in the weeds at the drop of a hat.

Please don't put us in the win at all cost group until we earn it. Right after I ensured my car would make Saturdays race and that the driver could finish the prep, I was over helping the same Dave varco you mentioned get a new dif in his car. He made the start with about 2you minutes to spare and went on to podium. And I would do it again if we were contesting the championship on the last race with him.

Ahhh... there's more than one compromised teen in socal.

Also, Scott is very very beatable.  He was well behind me in points before I had to take half a year off.  I'm sure David Varco isn't losing too much sleep, he probably just needs some car development.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

dstevens

dstevens

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  • Region:LVR

Only took 76 posts for a name to be posted which i'm sure Rob would have liked to do in his first post...

It was on MyLaps not too long after the race ended.  Both So Cal NASA and SCCA are good about getting the results up.

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts

It was on MyLaps not too long after the race ended.  Both So Cal NASA and SCCA are good about getting the results up.

I certainly knew who it was and how to find the info...I guess my point was missed. 

As a father who has supported his son for the last 3 years in SM, like Jamz, not a fan of being lumped into the "teen" win at all costs(cheater)group. The sad part about this is we all know it's the adults in charge that need to check their moral compasses. Unfortunately there seems to be a pattern of this across the country :disc: 

• john mueller and Jim Drago like this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts

Ahhh... there's more than one compromised teen in socal.

Is this public knowledge? And I really think your beef Rob is with the owner of the car/adult in charge!

Ron

RAmotorsports

Charlie Hayes

Charlie Hayes

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Region:West Coast
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22
Sad Dad Racing.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:22

Is this public knowledge? And I really think your beef Rob is with the owner of the car/adult in charge!

I certainly knew who it was and how to find the info...I guess my point was missed. 

As a father who has supported his son for the last 3 years in SM, like Jamz, not a fan of being lumped into the "teen" win at all costs(cheater)group. The sad part about this is we all know it's the adults in charge that need to check their moral compasses. Unfortunately there seems to be a pattern of this across the country :disc: 

Ron, please clean out your PM box.

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts

done!

Ron

RAmotorsports

0 user(s) are reading this topic