• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Ben Rooke

Ben Rooke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:Southeast

Just wait till you meet Trevor... He never meet a surface he didn't like.

Kind of like the badger who never met a pass he didn't like?!?! Ha!!!

chris haldeman

chris haldeman

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Region:texas
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:73
Lol you guys are killing me!! And ohh god trevor
  • Ben Rooke likes this
X-factorracing.com
3 podium finishes
2 2013 NASA nats
1 2013 Scca runoffs
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

And yes, Ross, I am still shaking my head at the many different types of surfaces you refer to as racetrack!!

Yeah, if isn't vertical I use it.
  • chris haldeman likes this
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Congrats Michael on your first win - that is huge and especially at Road Atlanta.

Congrats Chris on the sweep. Looks like its all coming together.

And Michael you are correct - if it ISNT vertical, you can use it. But as someone who has tried to use most of the vertical surfaces at Road Atlanta over the years I can assure you that they BITE and bite hard. 

STAY OFF THE VERTICAL SURFACES!

• MPR22 and Jim Drago like this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

HoneyBadger - BrianW

HoneyBadger - BrianW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Car Number:59

Kind of like the badger who never met a pass he didn't like?!?! Ha!!!

I was on my best team behavior this weekend. I supplied the power train for many straights. My goal was to get some good track time and help with a good team finish.

I do like a good pass coming into turn one though. :)
  • MPR22 and Ben Rooke like this
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Car Number:22

Congrats Michael on your first win - that is huge and especially at Road Atlanta.
Congrats Chris on the sweep. Looks like its all coming together.
And Michael you are correct - if it ISNT vertical, you can use it. But as someone who has tried to use most of the vertical surfaces at Road Atlanta over the years I can assure you that they BITE and bite hard. 
STAY OFF THE VERTICAL SURFACES!

Thanks Danny. The vertical surfaces had my full attention in the test and tune. It is a bit intimidating learning a track that basically has walls surrounding the entire perimeter. I have no doubt an impact will leave the driver and the car wishing they had not found the vertical improvements.
Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Ben Rooke

Ben Rooke

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Region:Southeast

I was on my best team behavior this weekend. I supplied the power train for many straights. My goal was to get some good track time and help with a good team finish.
I do like a good pass coming into turn one though. :)

You did that well! I was just jealous of your T1 "brake hard, take the line, and throw the chute" pass. Gonna add that to my bag of tricks! Along with defending it a little better! ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: X-Factor Racing, NASA Southeast, Road Atlanta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users