Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

What ??  I think Kyle's odds are good.

Get the same bozo's to take out the front and your good to go. :)

J~

I didn't mean that Kyle's odds of winning weren't good.  What the hell would I know from the back of the pack?

When I said "it was good while it lasted" I was attempting (perhaps poorly) to refer to the positive vibe over his new outlook on life...rather all the ribbing that immediately ensued with the general theme of "yeah, right!"

• Caveman-kwebb99 likes this

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Johnny D

Johnny D

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 6,121 posts
  • Region:San Francisco
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:88

You know how it goes.
Somebody starts and ...
https://www.youtube....h?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

J~

2011 NASA Western Endurance Racing Championship E3 Champ
We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Tom Hampton

Tom Hampton

Egregious Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Region:South west
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:41

Yes.  Yes, I do. 

• Johnny D likes this

-tch
Build: www.tomhampton.info

video: vimeo.com/tomhampton

Support: X-Factor Racing

I didn't lose, I just got outspent!

Beta-Tester - Assisted us with beta testing the website. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Clubracer6

Clubracer6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Region:CENDIV
  • Car Number:4
Another view of the start from the 4th row. From 8th to the upper 20's and finished 10th. A fun race and for the most part some excellent driving. Thanks to the Advanced Autosports crew for the great support!
http://youtu.be/Z5VdlXpVOys

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39
Kyle your mailbox is full

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Craig Berry

Craig Berry

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:TX
  • Car Number:29
Congrats Kyle! Always special to get a Majors win and I know you have been working hard on improving.
Circuit of the Americas Winner - Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

Another view of the start from the 4th row. From 8th to the upper 20's and finished 10th. A fun race and for the most part some excellent driving. Thanks to the Advanced Autosports crew for the great support!
http://youtu.be/Z5VdlXpVOys

So why does the 76 decide its time to hit the 17 and shove the entire pile into the corner.  WTF, and people want to know why the SCCA frowns on bump drafting. 

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

really... let he who have done no stupid shit throw the first stone!

nobody in this race meant to do anyone else wrong, all involved will watch these vids and correct theirselves we don't need internet lessons.  

btw #76 is one of the cleanest guys in the pack bar none 

This is why rolling on the power to start is important in SM rather then listening to the stewards telling you to keep it slowed down.  and yes i know the rules 

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Here is #76 video

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

really... let he who have done no stupid shit throw the first stone!

nobody in this race meant to do anyone else wrong, all involved will watch these vids and correct theirselves we don't need internet lessons.  

btw #76 is one of the cleanest guys in the pack bar none 

This is why rolling on the power to start is important in SM rather then listening to the stewards telling you to keep it slowed down.  and yes i know the rules 

Easy tiger.  I am sure Jeff is a very clean driver and from his video he is getting pushed also, however he does not wave off the pusher when he gets to the end of the straight when people are having to get ready to turn in.  He also left a huge gap between him and the 17 which created some of the argie bargie.  I make mistakes but I have not made this particular mistake.  So I will throw some stones, that kind of shit shouldn't be happening at the start of a race.  Why are guys 4 rows back pushing the pile?  

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

IMO, this is important. if you roll on the start, start slow but build speed till the green everyone has a pace. If i recall we started then we backed off then we started again, and those who got jumped a little were trying to make that up in the braking zone rather than all of us getting there about the same time.

Rolling starts, while not what they request is the safest start IMO, as it avoids the guys in the back who then try to jump the green and pile into you anyway.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Viewed the T1 deal as a spectator, WOW, sorry a couple cars were out so very early for nothing they did wrong.

After watching the petfinder video someone needs to talk with Andrew with reference to his drivers personal equipment. Visor open (have in other videos, viewed broken windshield glass come rearward) and looked like helmet strap flying loose (don't ever want to see results from loose helmet strap . I hope I'm wrong on the helmet strap.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Easy tiger.  I am sure Jeff is a very clean driver and from his video he is getting pushed also, however he does not wave off the pusher when he gets to the end of the straight when people are having to get ready to turn in.  He also left a huge gap between him and the 17 which created some of the argie bargie.  I make mistakes but I have not made this particular mistake.  So I will throw some stones, that kind of shit shouldn't be happening at the start of a race.  Why are guys 4 rows back pushing the pile?  

Ok so who was pushing #76... ME, and you clearly see i backed off of him.  In his vid he also backs off tom Brown...  Jordan not Jeff...

Frank nailed it!

Bender is on inside being pushed by brown, and mike keeps him down there low where it will be tough for him to make the corner, elder turns in unaware that bender is up the inside, contact made and it starts the chain of events.  Its hard to really say any one person is at fault and it sure as hell aint Jordans fault!

K. Webb