Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

You don't belong here Linda any racer who would bring up a incident that totaled a car and could have hurt someone belongs back in the trailer park she came from! Be careful at the next event

LOL, whatch out next time your at the GAY BAR, you looser...

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

moovn

moovn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1998

I am still waiting for the gentleman's apology

you will never get an apology from this gentelman after bringing up an almost tragedy, Extremely uncalled for comment, you really belong back in the Kitchen

Adam Molaver

Adam Molaver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:50

Jon, can you please either elaborate or debunk the stated rule about presenting the vid of your on track incedent with your competitor in the paddock, without a race official present? Thanks

i think its safe to say there is no such rule. there certainly isn't one in the CCR.

i don't mean to speak for jon or jr, but i'm guessing there was a misunderstanding between jr and a race official or another racer, with jr interpreting something not as intended.

ahm

moovn

moovn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

i did not know she was gay, however that shouldnt matter

Adam Molaver

Adam Molaver

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Region:Mid-Atlantic
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:50

seriously? your class is immeasurable kyle.

ahm

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:90

You don't belong here Linda any racer who would bring up a incident that totaled a car and could have hurt someone belongs back in the trailer park she came from! Be careful at the next event

Excuse me? What exactly are you saying? You are looking to take me out for what reason? And who says you belong here?
I did not know the car was totaled, just really curious if the car was fixable. I was concerned and I did see the driver thankfully walk away from the incident. I am not a cold person.

Where is Gary, Charby's attorney from down south. What's your car number? Were you even there? I am not hiding who I am.

And stupid, I don't live in a trailer park.

moovn

moovn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Excuse me? What exactly are you saying? You are looking to take me out for what reason? And who says you belong here?
I did not know the car was totaled, just really curious if the car was fixable.

Where is Gary, Charby's attorney from down south. What's your car number? Were you even there?

I say I belong here, don't try to distort what you said you what you meant you are a dispicable person and will pay for your sins one day

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

seriously? your class is immeasurable kyle.

ahm

Matters not if you think I have class or not, at least you know who I am, and I dont go making threats to a girl who happend to ride up in a truck and witness poor sportsmanship. Molaver yo can say whatever you want to, I dont make threats , you already know I am not going to take you out...

It was clear you dont care for me, last year. So...

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I say I belong here, don't try to distort what you said you what you meant you are a dispicable person and will pay for your sins one day

Get over yourself...I have no desire to see any one hurt or injured. On the contrary, the actions of certain other drivers could have caused me to have a shunt in this 'race'.

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

you will never get an apology from this gentelman after bringing up an almost tragedy, Extremely uncalled for comment, you really belong back in the Kitchen

and chained to the stove...and now we know who gary and movn on are :-D...EXPOSED

moovn

moovn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Get over yoursiself...I have no desire to see any one hurt or injured. On the contrary, the actions of certain other drivers could have caused me to have a shunt in this 'race'.

I never said you had desire you were the only person who went out of her way to bring up a sunday incident and then to go off topic and sarcasticly bring up the B-spec issue

moovn

moovn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

and chained to the stove...and now we know who gary and movn on are :-D...EXPOSED

You are an awful inhuman being

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

I never said you had desire you were the only person who went out of her way to bring up a sunday incident and then to go off topic and sarcasticly bring up the B-spec issue

Why dont you just leave her alone, you already made your stupid threat. Usually Karma is a biatch though...

K. Webb