Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:90

And again you figured who I am now come get me
No real threat here, just saying how sinners will be punished for there Statements.

Wow, you are the one and only person who will judge me? I though that God was in this role? Oh, you are god.

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

And again you figured who I am now come get me
No real threat here, just saying how sinners will be punished for there Statements.

We are all sinners and not come close to the glory of God. Maybe God or Jesus can help you with your grammar. Where exactly were you educated?

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

You don't belong here Linda any racer who would bring up a incident that totaled a car and could have hurt someone belongs back in the trailer park she came from! Be careful at the next event

Mr Heck, why would you post such a thing on line? Real difficult to figure out...Hmmm smarter than the average chained to the stove trailer park girl....

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:97
Lin,
I don't think I know you but I like you already!

Drago,
You're welcome!
  • Jim Drago and Bad Rusty like this
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Lin,
I don't think I know you but I like you already!

Drago,
You're welcome!

Thanks. It is tough doing this but you guys who are helping me are the best! I appreciate it every time you guys tell me go faster, brake less, turn in later, get on the throttle sooner. SCCA rocks!

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

Probably a waste of time... But I will try anyway..

Both sides of this south Florida mafia need to a have a meeting on neutral territory and sit down and have a talk. All of you obviously enjoy racing, from the looks of things, you will be sharing the track for some time to come. Bullshit like this, ( the games, the blame, intimidation etc) ALL TAKE AWAY from the fun we should be having and are certainly PAYING for.

My advice is on sale today, you get my :twocents: for free today.

I suggest Jr, Sr, Alex, Andrew and Nick all sit down, try to put the past in the past. Make appropriate apologies and or explanations and air it all out, from that meeting forward everyone starts with a clean slate! Just an idea, hale if Charlie Sheen gets 24 chances, surely you guys can give Breathless another try. Hopefully the Breathless guys want to take the opportunity.

Despite popular opinions, racing is far more fun when everyone gets along. That doesn't mean that you race any easier etc. I have had some of the best and hardest fought races with many of the Auto Technique guys, we are friendly and all race each other hard,. All of us have made mistakes, we have always shook hands after the race and any problems on track have always been resolved within 5 minutes of the race. We are always out to dinner and screwing around a few hours later. To me, that is what racing should be, not this bullshit! But it would take effort from BOTH sides. I will be honest, I actually Don't enjoy the racing all that much, unfortunately, many of you idiots have become some of my better friends and I enjoy the camaraderie and hanging out far more than I do anything on track. Truthfully, i have said this many times before, if you could quit racing and still "be one of the guys" , I would likely just come and watch and hang out. Unfortunately, the racing is the bond we share, when you stop racing, that bond isn't as strong for whatever reason. I really do enjoy the few races a year that I just go and watch.

Jim

jim i am offended by your remarks I did speack to the ernie francis camp two ways as a human and on track kicked there little young butts. like im going to do to you at the runoffs biatch i think you have tow much money too put you 2 pennies in this fight stay in tennnnnaseeee
  • Jim Drago and AJ Roderick like this
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Oh lawd help us, someone swore in front of a female. How will she ever recover, with her being a woman and all?

come on rob shut your man pleaser please
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Rob Burgoon

Rob Burgoon

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Car Year:1995
  • Car Number:91

come on rob shut your man pleaser please

Sure thing, right after you shut your donkey pleaser ;)
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
hey who won both of the races im curious were are the props

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Sure thing, right after you shut your donkey pleaser ;)

I like your new avatar the other one was really gayish keep it up your growing into this forum very well you might even get your own little spot.

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Thanks. It is tough doing this but you guys who are helping me are the best! I appreciate it every time you guys tell me go faster, brake less, turn in later, get on the throttle sooner. SCCA rocks!

hey lin i live in a trailer park would you come over and cook for me sometime
  • AJ Roderick likes this

Lin

Lin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

hey lin i live in a trailer park would you come over and cook for me sometime

only if you will chain me to the stove..oh yeah, and let me out on the weekends to race cars...Where were you when Gary Moovn was attacking me?

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
OMGGGGGGG....can you say Titantic?? Is Jerry Springer still on the air...or is Bravo going to pick up the new series "NASA SM drivers of the Southeast"...lord help us!

Sorry Jim, but there isn't any kind of reasoning with people like Moovn, Francis Sr or Gary. It's a Mt Rushmore size chip that will never go away...and it seems to be passing on...which is to bad. But i know...business is good today :D

Lin, glad your standing up for yourself. But do your best to keep your chin above the steaming manure pile of rhetoric that keeps popping up every 3 or 4 weeks here.
  • Keith Novak likes this

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bad Rusty

Bad Rusty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Region:Arizona
  • Car Year:1999
We West coasters are just getting to our nightly reading! This isn't going to make an Awesome HBO mini series! It's going to make it into theaters. Nice work Lin, keep it up. 70+ cars at Sonoma ( former Infineon ) next weekend, too bad Gary can't come out and play! We'll bring some trailer park wine!

I'm still confused (easily) who is moovn and is that the same guy as " blew by you"?? So hard to tell with these large blue avatars?
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Ron Alan

Ron Alan

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,732 posts
Seems to be one guy with 3 or 4 screen names...or 3 or 4 guys all circle jerking together :whistling:

Ron

RAmotorsports

Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

He was dealt with, and there were ramifications. He's the one to tell you about it, not me.

Jon I have not raced with NASA FLA but most of the Midwest and Southeast, Our region takes contact serious as I am sure you do, after all we are racing for a plastic trophy and it makes little sense to risk a car and injury for a podium finish.

the point I want to make is that NASA is the only group that allows 14 year old drivers to compete, I know when it comes to driving a car on the street that the the law is strict on minors who get in to crashes and speeding tickets when on a permit, the consequences are high because the want to send a message that they need to learn the rules of the road and obey them.

I would think the Jr, being an ambassador of the young driver would want to be a model citizen of the young driver, and I would think NASA would also be interested in a good example being set.

I am not suggesting a double standard, i guess I am suggesting strict enforcement. Not only because he is learning the skill of racing but as a young adult the skill of judgment.

My point of all this is that I think that puts a different burden on NASA in training the young racers who come into your organization.

I am sure you did the right thing. I know i would have some pause in coming down to run with your group if this was not put under control.

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14
Mr. Drago, I read this entire thread which was insane, BUT I did find a nugget of GOLD. Agree 100% with your analysis as to why we are involved with racing.

I will be honest, I actually Don't enjoy the racing all that much, unfortunately, many of you idiots have become some of my better friends and I enjoy the camaraderie and hanging out far more than I do anything on track. Truthfully, i have said this many times before, if you could quit racing and still "be one of the guys" , I would likely just come and watch and hang out. Unfortunately, the racing is the bond we share, when you stop racing, that bond isn't as strong for whatever reason. I really do enjoy the few races a year that I just go and watch.

Jim

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

You are an awful inhuman being

I just want to make one more point, If I were a moderator on this forum, You would get a vacation. Can you make your point or argument without personal attacks please?

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Jon I have not raced with NASA FLA but most of the Midwest and Southeast, Our region takes contact serious as I am sure you do, after all we are racing for a plastic trophy and it makes little sense to risk a car and injury for a podium finish.

the point I want to make is that NASA is the only group that allows 14 year old drivers to compete, I know when it comes to driving a car on the street that the the law is strict on minors who get in to crashes and speeding tickets when on a permit, the consequences are high because the want to send a message that they need to learn the rules of the road and obey them.

I would think the Jr, being an ambassador of the young driver would want to be a model citizen of the young driver, and I would think NASA would also be interested in a good example being set.

I am not suggesting a double standard, i guess I am suggesting strict enforcement. Not only because he is learning the skill of racing but as a young adult the skill of judgment.

My point of all this is that I think that puts a different burden on NASA in training the young racers who come into your organization.

I am sure you did the right thing. I know i would have some pause in coming down to run with your group if this was not put under control.

I agree frank also after watching that vidio it looks like jr got his driver skills from a vidio game I do the same thing in the game i push other cars out of the way very sim yto forenza

exninja

exninja

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Region:AZ
I know some are worried about what threads like this do for the opinions of people that are exploring the possibility of SM racing. As one of those, I'd like to say that the only thing this thread (and many others like it) has taught me is that I won't be taking my car to a Florida race. Meanwhile, my popcorn is about done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users