High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:CFR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:97

I am making some popcorn...I thought this would die yesterday but it is really getting fun.

No way! When Von C and I get going it is good for at least a 30 hours before we get shutdown. I think we are approaching that mark.
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts
  • Region:NWR
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:30

Jim, I suggest not closing the thread but implement some controls in here.. If someone is going to resort to name calling , throw them in the penalty box for a few weeks..

I don't think we've got a big enough box.

KentCarter

KentCarter

Future Never Has Been

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:91

I don't think we've got a big enough box.

Grind 'em up into little pieces. Then they'll fit.
Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts

can we throw the clown in for calling me kyle

That was over the top -- I really do owe an apology for that.

To Kyle. ;)

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

That was over the top -- I really do owe an apology for that.

To Kyle. ;)

now that was funny you got me one that one :chainsaw1:
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts

Grind 'em up into little pieces. Then they'll fit.

If these guys were just full of hot air, that would work. Unfortunately, bulls process their food pretty thoroughly, and the result is dense already. Very dense.

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
One note about young drivers. At the Homestead National we had a young driver by the name of Alex who was driving on a waiver. I believe he was 15 or so. He overdrove turn 1 and hit me in the rear which resulted in a broken diff and a stiff neck. I was not all that happy and after getting out of the car I went over to have a word with him. The kid looked me in the eyes, shook my hand and said he lost control and hit me. He continued by saying he was sorry and that he would be more careful in the future. As a result that was the end of it. He did not need his fathers help dealing with what happened. I have raced with him since and he has indeed learned from his experiences. It can be done
Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Boemler

Jim Boemler

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • 852 posts

now that was funny you got me one that one :chainsaw1:

A sentence without a single misspelled word? C'mon Kyle, let Andrew out.

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
let my ignorence be saved for a clown shall rule the world of hipocracy
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
i have a feeling that the truth will come from nicks vidio he lifted jim drago be the judge please

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

Autotechnik's Red Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Region:Florida
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:56

Here is the video of Nick trying to take me out as payback.
Note how he holds continuous contact and does not break it till I start to got sideways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1UqqnB-ss

Here is my view of Turn 7.
- I lifted 4 times after contact and gave Jr. room.
- In racing sometimes the rear car has more traction or momentum going through a corner and the cars Bump one another. (Especially in Spec Miata) The Bump was square bumper to bumper and I lifted.
- The Turn 17 incident is not the first time Jr. hit me in the rear corner behind the rear wheel in the final turn going to the finish line. I just never reported it.
- This is the proper way to lift that heavy right foot and NOT spin someone out.

http://youtu.be/OBJq6FA9MYc

Danica Davison is my BIOTCH...Just Sayin

2017 - 6 Podiums

2016 - Florida Cup Champion

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

CarbonRacer

CarbonRacer

Autotechnik's Red Headed Stepchild

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Car Year:1997
  • Car Number:56

I was at the racing and would like to give my point of view.

I drove the 59 Miata and was at the race and did see Jr to be faster than Nick and was dogging him the entire race on Sat. Nick did some great blocking and was surprised Jr waited so long to try to pass him. From what I saw Nick tucked in on 17 and Jr went inside and they were side by side. Nick did not attempt to the outside after the apex but instead squeezed jr on the inside and when his car got loose they touched. Either way it was a racing incident with Nick protecting his line. Way to go Jr you had him beat.

Ira #59 Miata

I wanted to post this question again because you logged on today but didn't answer my question.

How did you see the contact in Turn 17?

It's kinda funny that there is a IRocket decal on the back window of Jrs. car in my video which is the same as your screen name.

Danica Davison is my BIOTCH...Just Sayin

2017 - 6 Podiums

2016 - Florida Cup Champion

- 9 Podiums

2015 - 2 Podiums

2014 - 1 Podiums

2013 - 4 Podiums

2012 - 8 Podiums

2011 - 2 Podiums

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Irocket2

Irocket2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Region:Fl
  • Car Number:59
Linda you are such a liar, In page 3 you accused Jr of hitting someone one Sunday. You are a real piece of you know what… Now you tell us you are inexperienced.. I know you did a brake check on Jr going to turn 7. Brake check is when decide to hit the brake inconsistent from when you would normally brake. Now either you did it on purpose to attempt slow Jr down off Nicks tail and the podium finish or this was your inexperience caused you to panic when the fast front runners came up to you and you hit the brakes early watching your mirrors. Rule one don’t watch your mirrors!! If you did a brake check on me I would have hit you too. You are a real piece of work to bring up the B-Spec. Moovin is right you must live in a trailer. You are know known at Liar Linda! Below is your quote about Sunday, read it again you liar.

getfast, on 06-28-2012 01:53 PM, said:

Incorrect. Ask him what the action was.

Jon Felton

(Director, NASA FL)

Well he was still racing on Sunday and having more contact with cars, so what's to ask? To the other drivers it looks like there were no ramifications for such driving.

Do you remember now? Are you just after Jr like Nick is? Don’t forget he placed 2nd and 3rd and also qualified 1st on Sunday. The Kid can drive. Good luck at the Nationals Jr.

Doug. How could she beat me when she was not in SM but in PTE and still in the way of SM drivers. I was there racing one Sunday.

By the way I am slow and I do admit it.

Nick I was not racing on Sunday but instead watching the race by turn 17 when the incident happened and did see it. Oh and yes I do have Irocket on Jrs car along with all the breathless cars and all my toys. that is my company. Oh another thing I did pass my SCCA school and just needed to do a second school to get my scca lic. I have been racing bikes and off shore boats for many years and now decided to get into the cars. You see Breathless built me a killer vette but will not let me race it till they know I am ready. That is why i bought a Miata to practice.
As far as the bumping I was bumped a few times on Sunday by some adults but did not make a big deal of it like some of you. I guess if Jr ends up front or gets pole its bash Jr time right? If anyone has a problem with what I said I am right here. I wear a white suit drive car number 59 miata and later car number 59 corvette. I dont need to hide behind a keyboard like some of you.

The other issue is Jr needs was really driving fast this weekend. a 2nd and a 3rd in the race against some fast drivers. On sunday pole, why is no one talking about that?

Ira

High Chair

High Chair

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Ira how old are you? I am guessing 15
No ones talking about Jrs results because when the fast guys show up Jr gets his ass handed to him. He is over 3 seconds of the pace in the dry to what the National cars run at Sebring. What fast drivers are you referring too? I believe Alex and Von C killed him on Saturday. Of course most of the field went home on Sunday. Unlike Breathless all of the front runners I know do not make a big deal about their finishes and are truly happy when their friends do well. When he wins a National (or podiums or even gets a top 10) when all of the top drivers are there then we will be impressed.
  • Caveman-kwebb99 likes this

Jim Platis

Jim Platis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Car Number:06

Linda you are such a liar, In page 3 you accused Jr of hitting someone one Sunday. You are a real piece of you know what… Now you tell us you are inexperienced.. I know you did a brake check on Jr going to turn 7. Brake check is when decide to hit the brake inconsistent from when you would normally brake. Now either you did it on purpose to attempt slow Jr down off Nicks tail and the podium finish or this was your inexperience caused you to panic when the fast front runners came up to you and you hit the brakes early watching your mirrors. Rule one don’t watch your mirrors!! If you did a brake check on me I would have hit you too. You are a real piece of work to bring up the B-Spec. Moovin is right you must live in a trailer. You are know known at Liar Linda! Below is your quote about Sunday, read it again you liar.

getfast, on 06-28-2012 01:53 PM, said:

Incorrect. Ask him what the action was.

Jon Felton

(Director, NASA FL)

Well he was still racing on Sunday and having more contact with cars, so what's to ask? To the other drivers it looks like there were no ramifications for such driving.

Do you remember now? Are you just after Jr like Nick is? Don’t forget he placed 2nd and 3rd and also qualified 1st on Sunday. The Kid can drive. Good luck at the Nationals Jr.

Doug. How could she beat me when she was not in SM but in PTE and still in the way of SM drivers. I was there racing one Sunday.

By the way I am slow and I do admit it.

Nick I was not racing on Sunday but instead watching the race by turn 17 when the incident happened and did see it. Oh and yes I do have Irocket on Jrs car along with all the breathless cars and all my toys. that is my company. Oh another thing I did pass my SCCA school and just needed to do a second school to get my scca lic. I have been racing bikes and off shore boats for many years and now decided to get into the cars. You see Breathless built me a killer vette but will not let me race it till they know I am ready. That is why i bought a Miata to practice.
As far as the bumping I was bumped a few times on Sunday by some adults but did not make a big deal of it like some of you. I guess if Jr ends up front or gets pole its bash Jr time right? If anyone has a problem with what I said I am right here. I wear a white suit drive car number 59 miata and later car number 59 corvette. I dont need to hide behind a keyboard like some of you.

The other issue is Jr needs was really driving fast this weekend. a 2nd and a 3rd in the race against some fast drivers. On sunday pole, why is no one talking about that?

Ira

Ira,

Please, with all do respect, the only person(s) hiding behind keyboards are people defending junior. Secondly, again with all do respect you are new to this and you just don’t know the players to be making such comments, trust me you are out of your league in every respect.

Lastly, because of the above reasons you are causing more damage than good to our NASA Florida group, so please stop this. But I do appreciate you manning up with your name, and please don’t miss-understand me, I am not asking you not to remark but understand you are talking to some extremely experienced guys that can eat your lunch.

Jimmy

xczach

xczach

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
Shoot, NASA Florida needs to get some TV coverage apparently. I'm glad that I live in the midwest so that when I start racing I wont have to worry about my car being deliberately taken out.

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Shoot, NASA Florida needs to get some TV coverage apparently. I'm glad that I live in the midwest so that when I start racing I wont have to worry about my car being deliberately taken out.

That is for sure if we take you out it may cost us money or bad press .I raced in the midwest 5 years ago and i race tommorrow .

MY BIG QUESTION WHY IS BREATHLESS IN THE MIATA NEWS . MY GUESS THE MONEY, OR FOR THE RIGHT REASON,

TALK ABOUT ME AND BECOME A DREAM OR talk small and become a folk hero. or call me at east sreet for a motor MY NAME IS ANDREW I GET 25.00 EVERY MOTOR,

I FOR ONE APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. i WILL GIVE LESSONS FOR A BEER . IM STARTING SMALL IT MIGHT GROW TOOO ALOT MORE BEERS

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

Give it a few more months and you will feel like you could go to florida and not have a worry in the world.

K. Webb