Blake Thompson

Blake Thompson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:137

I'm looking forward to jumping in and joining the ranks, but reading stuff like will make it a rather nerve wrecking day to say the least when I start. Lets just hope that not being in the top 5 and being back in the pack I can at least bring the car home in one piece on its first outting.

rest assured, some events are unavoidable, but it is possible to keep your car fairly clean and minimize contact if you're willing to leave a little margin. Some of these guys aren't. I'm more than happy to pack my car up in one piece at the end of the weekend and my results reflect that (not many podiums, but I've got only one chassis to my name too)

Sorry for an expensive and foolishly dangerous weekend for so many guys that I respect a lot, hopefully this is a wake up call to everyone that didn't cost an injury or worse.

BTW, the last time a Polish Midwesterner invited himself to a good ol' boy's party:
http://en.wikipedia....i/Alan_Kulwicki

BTDTRacing, LLC - ISellMiataParts.com

"I'm not making any money doing this, I'm purely doing it out of ego." - Paul Tracy

2011 Midwestern Council Spec Miata series champion

2015 Winner, SM - Midwestern Council: A Legen-Dairy Enduro, Co-Driver Stephanie Andersen

2015 Winner, ITA - Midwestern Council, Blackhawk Formula Festival

We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Donor - Made PayPal donation Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67
Then it is true the only way that car is right is the brawtwerst had mustard come on pink you jump the starts be real .

no problem we will make you talk or you will pay the fine. If the car is right i will pay you 5000.00 to run it in the runoffs.

CASH to you accept.
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
As for the new guy dont you worry there are many classy racers in the class. IF NOT you will pay the price for learning.

remember love thy fellow mazda racer biatch.
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
after wathching video sparks mad a bad pass in high speed cornor and pushed jeff wide for no gain. alot to learn maybe the coach should come in on this one ploe to 9th race craft not speed. sorry young jetti warrior watch your own video you messed up he cornor for nothing but going backwards.

i do it all the time international finger was funny welcome to the jungle

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
i found danny stien on videhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijsogLJvBB4&feature=relmfuo

Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Region:SE
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:99
Andrew,
try this then get back to us.Mike

http://www.tryhookedonphonics.com

Dave C

Dave C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:28
I've got a great idea. Let's all have a big tear down party at VIR after the last race. Bring your tools and we'll crack a few beers and you can all donate $200 to charity when we find that my motor is compliant.

Waterboy

Waterboy

MEATHEAD Racing Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Region:WDC
  • Car Number:15
Sure does look like Voytek may have done some blocking. But....if Voytek is a disease then Labounty is an epidemic. This guy has cost a lot of people a lot of money and could have killed someone. Seems to take people out everytime he is on the track and there is always a reason, and the funny thing is it is always someone else's fault. I thought he cost me a couple grand at the runoffs, come to find out a month or so later he cost me several hundred thousand. Turns out angry sex causes pregnancy. :)
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35
I have not had the pleasure of racing with you guys yet, but I may make an effort to come down and do a few races just to watch the show, and hopefully not be in the show. I think we have the same mixture of racing personality's in every group.

I even learned a something about angry sex!

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Mr Pink not attacking you but seems that you might want to see if you are color bling the start of a race is green not pink :lol:

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Turns out angry sex causes pregnancy. :)

ROFLMAO, but it was good was'nt it!

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
lets check parity what was is lap times at the arc vs nat to other racers plase adv. ;)

Steve D

Steve D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Car Number:30

... come to find out a month or so later he cost me several hundred thousand. Turns out angry sex causes pregnancy. :)

Unless she was underage and that was for a good defense attorney, you paid way too much.

Steve DeVinney
Retired mediocre driver

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Weekend Warrior

Weekend Warrior

Racing to Cure ALS

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Sure does look like Voytek may have done some blocking. But....if Voytek is a disease then Labounty is an epidemic. This guy has cost a lot of people a lot of money and could have killed someone. Seems to take people out everytime he is on the track and there is always a reason, and the funny thing is it is always someone else's fault. I thought he cost me a couple grand at the runoffs, come to find out a month or so later he cost me several hundred thousand. Turns out angry sex causes pregnancy. :)

Impotent? Sterile? "Race with LaBounty" Now available in a bottle........ $15
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
hey dave whos your engine builder please adv would like to buy two winning runnoffs motors

Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Mr Pink not attacking you but seems that you might want to see if you are color bling the start of a race is green not pink :lol:

LOL.Icould be,who else would drive the peptinator :)
AND as long as big brother in the start stand and tower is OK with my starts I'm happy !!

Also,I was on the sidelines watching you guys.Why this now ??

Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

lets check parity what was is lap times at the arc vs nat to other racers plase adv. ;)

At the ARRC Daves best time was 3/10's slower than Cliffs best.This past weekend Daves best time was 1.1 seconds slower on Saturday and 3/10's faster on Sunday(6 car draft).I don't think the numbers are backing up the cheating theory.

Waterboy

Waterboy

MEATHEAD Racing Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Unless she was underage and that was for a good defense attorney, you paid way too much.

You must not have kids, but I agree I am and will be paying way too much for the next 18 years.
Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Waterboy

Waterboy

MEATHEAD Racing Hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

ROFLMAO, but it was good was'nt it!

Yes it was! At least to the best of my memory :unsure:

Steve D

Steve D

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Car Number:30

You must not have kids, but I agree I am and will be paying way too much for the next 18 years.

I have two kids in private school but I account for those costs like I do for racing so I think I spent $2,000 on them last year.
  • Chris Fulton likes this

Steve DeVinney
Retired mediocre driver

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users