Tom Sager

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,693 posts
  • Region:Central
  • Car Year:1996
  • Car Number:94

I think people are mixing a one car wreck to a three car wreck not sure .

but in responce to tom may i ask how many races have you run .

not calling you out but your experiance does not show here in your statement

i will let you know . this is the judge and jury not scca he as drivers must work it out orask for support or action with a protest. please keep your personal opinon to you self. again i am very sleepy , with political words like bunch of workers

they do a great job but are not going to change things after the race thay are there because of there love watching us
lucky son of bitches having fun and beating up on each other. you were not there. dont bring your democrat views to this forum,
joyce behar. no protest in southeast but maybe the southeast might start protesting you northern boys and girls and we can make a tv show that will fit a primetime debate . when is the last time you did a charity event .dont fix the souht fix your region i was almost spun at the runoffs be one of your one in a straight line at 89.50 mph. i have spoken

andrew charbonneau just in case you dont know

Hard to tell if this response was just for me with your incoherent act, but I'll net it out for you.

Ran my first race in 1980 at age 19. 1975 if you want to count motorcycles. 18 full race seasons in SCCA. 30+ year member. Have been a worker also. Not much that I haven't seen over that stretch. Not a democratic bone in this body. About as conservative as they come. Give plenty to charity every year. Is this not a place to express personal opinions? I have made no judgement as to where fault lies in the back straight crash. I do question no action by officials for such a serious incident. You're the champ, you earned it and I respect that.
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Region:83
  • Car Year:1967
  • Car Number:67

Hard to tell if this response was just for me with your incoherent act, but I'll net it out for you.

Ran my first race in 1980 at age 19. 1975 if you want to count motorcycles. 18 full race seasons in SCCA. 30+ year member. Have been a worker also. Not much that I haven't seen over that stretch. Not a democratic bone in this body. About as conservative as they come. Give plenty to charity every year. Is this not a place to express personal opinions? I have made no judgement as to where fault lies in the back straight crash. I do question no action by officials for such a serious incident. You're the champ, you earned it and I respect that.

Thank you tom, the biggest part of debate is qualifing the people you talk to , no your motorcycle career does not count, cliff browm did he is a crazy mofo

at 19 if you raced you had money your not a democrat

30 year member still stuck in the old way do you believe in santa also

you have to understand , it was not a head hunt it was going to be someone was going to wreck with voytec glad it was not me , road atlanta anyplace is bad to go off please adv.
Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
buy the way this is voytec racing start in europe

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America Survivalist - Won 25 Hours at Thunderhill! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Andrew Charbonneau

Andrew Charbonneau

Royal P.I.T.A.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
and this is his freind who i love :lol:

JBlaisdell

JBlaisdell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:65
And here's one about our FL Champ....Charb (Rapid Roy)

Jim Blaisdell
G$ Munson Driver Coaching Student/Client
jblaisdell65@gmail.com

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Region:Great lakes
  • Car Year:2000
  • Car Number:99

I just want to say I have given second thought to calling for that coaching session, but I would be honored if you would give me some YOUTUBE lessons! You always have the best YOUTUBES!!! :lol:

If I pick up some YOUTUBE skills those will be with me for life and I will be able to fall back on those long after my driving career has faded away!!!!!!! B)

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Glenn

Glenn

Mid Pack Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Region:SE

ROFLMAO

Glenn Murphey, Crew Chief
Owner Crew Chief Services The Pinnacle of Excellence, Contract Crew Services for the racing community.
Soon to be back in the club racing scene for good ;)

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

Here's a vid of the last few laps of the Sunday Race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GK7ajgU2rI&hd=1

Nice move at the end!!!!!

K. Webb
Powered by East Street Racing (Best engines in Spec Miata)

Driver coach, Spec Miata Prep shop, Spec Miata Setup

2016 Hard Charger award passing 12 cars runoffs 2016 Mid Ohio

2016 P3 RUNOFFS OVER 40 DIVISION LOL!

2015 First consolation prize Northern Conference Majors Title Pageant
2015 Winner Circus Cat Majors Road America

2015 Winner BlackHawk Majors crash fest

My Signature is still not as long as Danny boy's

Donor - Made PayPal donation Majors Winner - Chatterbox - Blah blah blah... Blah blah blah Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:39
If you look at the videos posted by Blake and Alex, apart from the exceptional driving skills exhibited by Blake, Alex and the Pombo’s, what is immediately evident is that despite the very committed driving, everyone gives the other driver room.

No swerving, no blocking, and racing room given in the corner when a pass attempt is executed. This is hard, respectful, no contact racing.

Thanks to Blake, Alex, Matt and Mark for showing how it should be done
  • davecarama likes this

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

dmathias

dmathias

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • Region:GreatLakes
  • Car Year:1991
  • Car Number:88
+1 Danny.

I've always thought that the drivers at the very front don't hit each other - only slows 'em down. It's the chuckleheads a few spots back, who believe they'd never lose if only that a$$hole in front of them would get out of their way... Them's the ones you gotta watch out for.

P.S. Geico Sucks!
The enemy of good is better.
Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other

Caveman-kwebb99

Caveman-kwebb99

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts

If you look at the videos posted by Blake and Alex, apart from the exceptional driving skills exhibited by Blake, Alex and the Pombo’s, what is immediately evident is that despite the very committed driving, everyone gives the other driver room.

No swerving, no blocking, and racing room given in the corner when a pass attempt is executed. This is hard, respectful, no contact racing.

Thanks to Blake, Alex, Matt and Mark for showing how it should be done

That even happens mid pack with some drivers, it is devolping a repore with the other drivers! If they know you will give them room they will give the respect back! :D

K. Webb