38bfast

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Region:OVR
  • Car Year:1999
  • Car Number:38
Frank there are always more than capable people around to help. No worries. Keep a box of zip lock bags in the trailer to put the nuts, bolts and small parts in. Things come off fast and you don't want to lose anything
  • FTodaro likes this
Ralph Provitz
V2 Motorsports

Keith Andrews

Keith Andrews

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Region:CCR, SE
  • Car Number:26

Regarding tech, several cars went through a fairly thorough tech, some more than once. Bauer pulled in the some of the front runners and some cars were pulled in from random finishing positions. Clements got pulled in twice - not happy!!! :panic:

On Saturday, Buras, Clements, and I had weights/plates, compression tested, and valve lift checked. On Sunday they pulled the heads of several cars - I believe it was Buras, Carbonell and Clements. I had my gearbox torn down. Was not there to see as on my way to Australia, but I heard there were no issues

It sounds like the "Random" inspection process needs some work.  I get the idea of pulling a certain finishing place as the random car. 

However if by chance, you pull the same "Random" car Saturday and Sunday what have you accomplished.  It ends up being a targeted inspection vs. getting a real sampling of differently prepared cars.  The inspection crew shouldn't be limited in their ability to "Randomly" inspect cars.  I'm assuming that is what is actually desired.  That assumption may be completely wrong, I have no way of knowing.

Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

East Street Racing / 2 Time National Champion

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
  • Region:Mid South
  • Car Year:2005
  • Car Number:2

Greetings from the Carribean :)

We loaded up and got on a cruise ship for spring break immediately after Sundays race.

My opinions on the weekend..

First, the drama on this site and the internet is getting ridiculous.. NONE of this drama was evident at the track AT ALL!   What I saw was a lot of very competitive people from all across the country from several different teams, engine builders,car builders etc. All were trying to beat each other, but all had a great time and enjoyed the activities on and off the track. Nothing but smiles is what I saw.  Several teams and individuals offered help and condolences in our effort to get us back on track. Thanks to all of those who helped!

Congratulations to Stu and BSI for two wins this weekend. All those that were on the podium deserved to be there, was some fierce competition all weekend.  Congrats to Todd Buras, Andrew Carbonell, Chris Haldeman,Danny Steyn and Erik Stearns.  I was especially happy for Todd as he was able to come back after the Homestead DQ ( non compliant Cyl head by .25 mm on STR  :) ) and prove( not that anyone ever doubted) that the head had nothing to do with his success. Todd uses our engines, so we were all pretty upset after Homestead. His new head was one inspected this weekend and passed, so that should put that to rest. Everyone else passed as well, the other two were TI speed engines, so Congrats to Dan as well. All of the engine passing is great for the class. Maybe we can start moving past all the nonsense and bullshit and start enjoying racing again now. 

As far as the wreck goes.. we all knew there were too many really fast cars in a small spot and any little slip could be catastrophic and it was.  We went through one and a small accidental nudge at just the right time and place sent me spinning and collecting a lot of good cars. I think I was hit by at least 5 different cars and those that missed me, banged off other cars etc. Fortunately no one was hurt.  Car not so lucky. I have been fortunate to avoid this type of stuff for a long time, so I was due. My only regret is that I feel Craig, myself,Erik and Todd had a really good opportunity to all finish inside the top five and would have liked the chance to try. Oh well.  We have a lot of work to do and I am on vacation this week :(

I read the article on the SCCA site, not sure who writes this stuff, but it is total and shameless self promotion and unwarranted patting themselves on the back.  The competition is no better than it was last year, how could it be.  The compliance efforts have done zero to "tighten competition".  I agree the rules needed to be further clarified and adjusted. I agree that compliance checks are a good thing for the class and we are on a good path. To claim these rules tweaks and compliance checks have brought the competition closer is a real stretch.  We blew up a a small issue and  tried to destroy the class with it.  The drivers and members of SM make SM what it is, not the SCCA, not the SCCA compliance team, not NASA and not Mazda, it is 100% us!  None of us should ever forget that this is our class and it is what WE make it what it is or isn't, no one else. 

I really enjoyed my weekend even with the damage. We will be back and ready to roll, hopefully for the Sprints :)  Very good seeing a lot of good people and really fast drivers!

• Pete Maerz, Armando Ramirez, Lee Thomas and 2 others like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

MPR22

MPR22

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Region:Southwest
  • Car Number:22

Couldn't agree more with Jim about how everyone was there to have fun and race hard.  No drama, that I saw.  I was one of the cars that was collected in the turn one wreck, fender got rolled under and stuck in the tire and I could not continue.  Tried to come into the pits and have it pulled out but it was wedged in there really tight.  

Sunday good clean start, there was some contact just behind me that seemed to shake up the field at turn 5.  I saw Taylor Ferranti go off track in my rear view mirror and from there it was just go fast.  Was on the lead train tight and looking to pass for about 7 laps, took a look inside Blake at 2 but didn't have room and had to back out, caught a bit of Blake's rear tire which knocked my toe out/in something a bit.  Fell back a little and just tried to get the feel for the car and chase back down the lead pack.  Without the draft and with the toe issue i was loosing ground on the straights, Alex caught me on the front straight and I redoubled my efforts to hold his tail to catch back on.  When he caught Blake and started to attack I was able to catch back on at lap 12 or so.  Just in time to see teammate Haldeman pull out of line at turn 3.  No sooner had I caught up to the lead pack then my fuel pump shut off for a few seconds and I was dead just coasting down the back straight for about 5-6 seconds.  Pump picked up again after Haldeman passed me and I resumed the chase watching fuel pressure jump all around.  Really wanted to finish the race in the top 10 so i just focused on turning good laps and if it shut off again nothing I could do about it.  Re-passed Chris on the last lap as he looked like he was out of gas.  

Post race I asked Chris what was wrong and he said he ran out of gas, after a little more dialogue between us we think his fuel pump was failing also.  We know we had enough fuel in both cars to finish race easily and it really sucks we had mechanical failures.  Chris was very racy at the front in a brand new 99 build.  He literally took a fully stripped caged donor to the podium at probably one of the top 3 all time deepest SM fields in 1 week.  We will fix the cars and be back soon.  

Found the problem on the 72.  Baffle broke in the gas tank.  

Edited by MPR22, 03-09-2015 12:55 PM.

Shattering - For those who cant drink tequila NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Majors Winner - Novel Approach - When a paragraph simply won't do... We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Craig Berry

Craig Berry

• SMembers
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Region:TX
  • Car Number:29
The Birthday part of my weekend was really cool, going out in New Orlean and celebrating Sat nite was great, THANKS to all there. Congrats to Todd, Andrew, Danny and Erik.....All great guys and all great drivers! I dont think I have ever been so jealous watching the fun you guys were having. As far as our race weekend it was as bad as I have seen in 4 years. I always like to look at the positives, and that would be that we brought a really good fast car, with a great set up, and I was driving pretty good.....the negative was that when my teamates touched in turn one on the Sat race it pretty much ruined the weekend and destroyed 2 good cars. I can not tell you guys how many people/teams helped try and rebuild the car, Thank You Tom at OPM, Mike Novak, and countless others for parts and even getting bumpers etc. out of the dumpster. The East Street team worked so hard to try for another run on Sunday...Thank you York, Jodi, Robert, Bob, Jim, and Erik.
On a funnier note, after testing the containment seat with a driver side impact and an instant head ache, I pulled to the pits, the crew riped the dangling rear bumper off,, and told me to go as the front of the field was comming around under double yellow.....on the radio I relayed my head hurt and the car was shaking and driving terrribly, I was told it was JUST MUD in my wheels and to go ahead and drive. We caught the tail end from 1/2 lap back and passed half the field, even ran a 59.8......when I got out of the car the left rear had no camber and was toed out 2 " and the rt front was 2" out, and the roof was the only strait body panel. So much for mud in the wheels!
Congrats again to a great field of drivers. It was really nice to see everyone, and thanks for all the much needed help.
  • Armando Ramirez likes this
Circuit of the Americas Winner - Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Michael Novak

Michael Novak

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Region:Michigan
  • Car Year:2002
  • Car Number:#9

The Birthday part of my weekend was really cool, going out in New Orlean and celebrating Sat nite was great, THANKS to all there. Congrats to Todd, Andrew, Danny and Erik.....All great guys and all great drivers! I dont think I have ever been so jealous watching the fun you guys were having. As far as our race weekend it was as bad as I have seen in 4 years. I always like to look at the positives, and that would be that we brought a really good fast car, with a great set up, and I was driving pretty good.....the negative was that when my teamates touched in turn one on the Sat race it pretty much ruined the weekend and destroyed 2 good cars. I can not tell you guys how many people/teams helped try and rebuild the car, Thank You Tom at OPM, Mike Novak, and countless others for parts and even getting bumpers etc. out of the dumpster. The East Street team worked so hard to try for another run on Sunday...Thank you York, Jodi, Robert, Bob, Jim, and Erik.
On a funnier note, after testing the containment seat with a driver side impact and an instant head ache, I pulled to the pits, the crew riped the dangling rear bumper off,, and told me to go as the front of the field was comming around under double yellow.....on the radio I relayed my head hurt and the car was shaking and driving terrribly, I was told it was JUST MUD in my wheels and to go ahead and drive. We caught the tail end from 1/2 lap back and passed half the field, even ran a 59.8......when I got out of the car the left rear had no camber and was toed out 2 " and the rt front was 2" out, and the roof was the only strait body panel. So much for mud in the wheels!
Congrats again to a great field of drivers. It was really nice to see everyone, and thanks for all the much needed help.

Craig failed to mention that he went faster then 95% of the field at right around the track record with the wheels of his car pointed in all different directions after the crash. Way to never give up!!!!!!!!!!!

Majors Winner - Instigator - Made a topic or post that inspired other We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Bench Racer

Bench Racer

Different strokes for different folks : )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • Region:Milwaukee
  • Car Year:1990
  • Car Number:14

Being I'm the curious sort, I you tubed the crash.

Broken record - You are starting to sound like a broken record. Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Danny Steyn

Danny Steyn

Zulu rain warrior

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439 posts
  • Region:FL
  • Car Number:39

Greetings from 30,000ft. Technology is just amazing!!

Cannot agree more, despite the high intensity, the fun factor at NOLA was awesome. Lots of happy smiling faces (other than Blake when he got called into tech for the 2nd time!!!). Thanks to Stu and Rob from BSI who were the first guys in the tech shed offering to help Tom with tearing down my car, and later reassembling it. Much appreciated.

The racing was as close as it has been at the Runoffs. Just a very difficult track to mount a successful pass. Make an unsuccessful attempt and all that happens is that you and the passee fall back out of the draft. So most drivers were patient waiting for the right opportunity. As soon as the guys at the front went two wide, all of us behind would close up.

Regarding fuel pumps, IMO there are certain types of tracks that really hurt fuel pumps, and they all have long sustained G-load left hand turns. Most pumps were quitting in Turn 3, a very similar turn to Roebling where we first started dealing with this issue. I suspect that the high sustained G-loads starve the pump and I think it is cavitating, and possibly overheats before failing. Berry had it, Haldeman, Ross and I suspect some others too.

Danny
Danny Steyn Racing | DSR YouTube Channel
Danny Steyn Photography | Adept Studios | Ocean MachineryOPM AutosportsRossini Racing Engines | G-Loc Brakes | 

2 x SCCA Runoffs Champ | 1 x NASA National Champ | 6 x June Sprints Champ | 10 x ARRC Champ

1 x SCCA Super Sweep | 2 x Triple Crown | 4 x Hoosier Super Tour Points Champ | 6 x Majors Points Champ | 5 x SEDiv Driver of the Year

June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Majors Winner - BFG Supertour Winner -

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts

We didnt think you would fall for the "specially matched set of tires" so we had to come up with something better :)

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

NASA Champs Winner - NASA Champs Winner Hoosier Super Tour points Champion - Hoosier Super Tour points Champion ARRC Champion - Won the ARRC Race in a Spec Miata Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata BFG Supertour Winner - Majors Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner June Sprints winner  - June Sprints winner SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America SCCA National Champion - Won SCCA Runoffs at Road America

Blake Clements

Blake Clements

• Moderators
  • 305 posts
  • Car Number:6

A sincere congratulations to the podium finishers this weekend.  There were literally 10 - 12 cars that could have won the race either day.  That is truly impressive, and I'm proud of our class for that.

A few words since my displeasure with a dual technical inspection has been mentioned a few times by Danny. 

I am fully on board with invasive, and proper technical inspection at any and all events.  I have, will, and do present a technically compliant car at any and all events I attend.

I took issue to being randomly selected to be teched twice, while podium finishing cars were sent on their merry way.  How random is it if you get the same guy twice in one weekend?  I believe that at a minimum, all podium cars should be inspected.  They are the ones that get to stand on the box, bask in the glory, and obtain all the money, tires, fame, and fans in spec miata land.  :burst:

It would be nice if 7th place pays more prize money in the future, as an expensive weekend just got more expensive.  I do hope that at my expense some of the agendas, drama, and outright childishness subside.  There is irreparable damage being done to our class on a daily basis.

• Cnj and High Chair like this

Blake Clements

http://www.blakeclements.com - Driver Coaching, Consulting, & Video/Data Analysis.

OPM Autosports/SP Induction Systems/X-Factor Racing/G-Loc Brakes/Traqmate/Bell Helmets

Series Champ - Won a points based series in a Spec Miata Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner -

Jim Drago

Jim Drago

• Administrators
  • 6,566 posts
Having a little inside info...
The CCC guys picked finishing positions of what would be inspected before the weekend even started.
So for example.. Danny was p3 Saturday snd that position had gear box attached.. Sunday p3 was weight...
I think you were just victim of finishing in the positions they had picked before the weekend. While completely random and in your case seem unfair... I also like it. If we all knew the random pick from Saturday was free for Sunday, would that competitor be tempted?

Everyone will have a different opinion.. Mine is the top three every race and three randoms who have a very similar tear down as top three. That will have more effect than just top three at every race or even top six.
After homestead and the randoms, many people were concerned about compliance who never worried before as they were not making the top six.
But I would agree being pulled in twice as random would suck.
  • Sean - MiataCage, mellen and Derrick Ambrose like this

East Street Auto Parts
Jim@Eaststreet.com
800 700 9080

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53

Let add something to this about selections for compliance.

I did not even ask about the plan for NOLA, but at Homestead, we pulled random on the first day, completed what we could without being invasive, sealed the motors and then brought those cars back after Sunday race and performed the invasive tech.

At Nola, it looked like the pull for Sat was 1, 3, 5 & 7 and they were all whistled for Sat.and the rest was done on Sunday.

I can assure you that there will be no regular pattern and the reason is obvious.

chris haldeman

chris haldeman

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Region:texas
  • Car Number:73
Thought I would take this moment too thank everybody that helped make it possible for me too assemble a car and race at Nola in 7 days. With out the dedication of these people and companies I would not have been there fighting for the win each day.
Micheal Ross
Pat Ross
Danny carbotech brakes
Jim Drago- east street automotive
Mazdaspeed motorsports
X-factor racing
Advanced Autosports
Cricket and all others that lent a hand.
This car was definitely a joint effort from x-factorracing using body panels, weight plate system and other parts from east street. One shining new product on the car was a very nice radiator provided by ann and Dave at advanced Autosports. This was the first race weekend for there new radiator and it fit and performed perfectly even after taking a good hit saturday
  • FTodaro likes this
X-factorracing.com
3 podium finishes
2 2013 NASA nats
1 2013 Scca runoffs
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver BFG Supertour Winner - Circuit of the Americas Winner - Majors Winner - Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations!

Dan Tiley

Dan Tiley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Region:SEDIV
  • Car Number:33
First of all Congrats to both Todd Buras and Andrew Carbonell for their wins.  Great accomplishment in tough fields both days.  

Although it's been a tough road since the Runoffs, it's really great to see engines (and transmissions) from different builders going through invasive tech and actually getting to leave with the equipment they came with, including 2 of ours (Carbonell & Clements).   This is exactly what the class needs to move forward and grow, and for racers to have confidence they everyone has a fair shot at the $4 piece of plastic.  

Looking forward to more of the same at Road Atlanta!

• Jim Drago likes this

LarryKing

LarryKing

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Do other classes have invasive tech at Majors?

2017 - SMSE SEDiv ECR Champion
Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

wheel

wheel

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • Region:KC
  • Car Year:1992
  • Car Number:20

The new CCC has only been used for SM, but it is possible that it will be used for other classes in the future.  

wheel

davew

davew

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts
  • Region:Chicago
  • Car Number:72

My opinion, which is worth very little;

Every Major weekend, top 3 should get weight, plate, fuel and a couple non-invasive items. Things as simple as sway bar diameter, drive shaft material, tire weight, socks. At least 2 random picks should get the same treatment. One from top 10, one from 11-20

Every Major with the CCC present should also include 2 different invasive inspections. (heads, trans, flywheel etc.). Don't do the same thing every weekend. Let's have some variety. 

I thought tech was pretty good this weekend. I do "feel" for Blake with getting randomized twice. Especially when P3 on Sunday did not get inspected at all. But that is how the random picks fell this weekend.

Congrats to all who finished on the podium. Great drive by Craig Berry with a wounded car on Saturday. I bet that was fun !!!!!

Chris, you need to post a pic of your drivers door. And the fastest cardboard bumper ever. I have rads in the shop. Will have them on the website today.

dave

• Sean - MiataCage and mhiggins10 like this

Dave Wheeler
Advanced Autosports, the nations most complete Spec Miata shop
Author, Spec Miata Constructors Guide, version 1 and 2.0

Building Championship winning cars since 1995

4 time Central Division Spec Miata Champion car builder 2012-2013-2014-2017

Back to Back June Sprints Spec Miata 1-2 finishes 2016 and 2017

5 time June Sprints winner in Mazda's

6 Time Northern Conference Champion Car Builder

2014 SCCA Majors National point Champion car builder

2014 SCCA Runoffs winner, T4 (Bender)

2014 Central Division Champion, ITS (Wheeler)

2013 Thunderhill 25 hour winning crew chief

2007 June Sprints winner, (GT1, Mohrhauser)

Over 200 race wins and counting.
www.advanced-autosports.com
dave@advanced-autosports.com
608-313-1230

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

FTodaro

FTodaro

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • Region:Great Lakes
  • Car Year:2001
  • Car Number:35

While I understand that the plan for Random tech was random and the program was laid out before the weekend began, like any good plan you have to have some flexibility. If that should happen again, just make an adjustment on the fly and pick the next one forward or back to avoid pulling in the same guy twice. That is just going over the top IMO.

While we all want more tech and compliance, we have to be mindful not to let the pendulum swing too far in the other direction where Tech becomes a serious deterrent for complaint racers to come to race.

There has to be a happy medium but I am not sure where that is.

• Keith Andrews likes this

Frank
TnT Racing
SCCA Ohio Valley Region

Make it Rain - Made Paypal donation of $100+ We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver Donor - Made PayPal donation

Jim Creighton

Jim Creighton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Region:Atlanta
  • Car Number:53

I really do NOT believe the same guy was pulled twice. The cars that were picked on Saturday were the cars torn down on Sunday.

Again, I did not ask but this is how it appeared. And as I said before, we tore down the Saturday cars on Sunday at Homestead. And that included a car further back than Clements finished. As the program matures, it may be cars further back in the pack. The goal is to make sure all are compliant.

And as far as I have heard, there are no plans in other classes for CCC. I did whistle the top 2 EP cars and 1,2 & 3 in HP on Sunday. Third in EP was a rotary.

davew

davew

Veteran Member

• SMembers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,297 posts
  • Region:Chicago
  • Car Number:72

I agree with Jim, as the program matures we will have fewer issues to deal with. Hopefully the competitors all continue to bring compliant cars.

Dave Wheeler
Advanced Autosports, the nations most complete Spec Miata shop
Author, Spec Miata Constructors Guide, version 1 and 2.0

Building Championship winning cars since 1995

4 time Central Division Spec Miata Champion car builder 2012-2013-2014-2017

Back to Back June Sprints Spec Miata 1-2 finishes 2016 and 2017

5 time June Sprints winner in Mazda's

6 Time Northern Conference Champion Car Builder

2014 SCCA Majors National point Champion car builder

2014 SCCA Runoffs winner, T4 (Bender)

2014 Central Division Champion, ITS (Wheeler)

2013 Thunderhill 25 hour winning crew chief

2007 June Sprints winner, (GT1, Mohrhauser)

Over 200 race wins and counting.
www.advanced-autosports.com
dave@advanced-autosports.com
608-313-1230

Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill - Survive the 25, NASA Thunderhill We have a Winnah! - Won their 1st race... Congratulations! Sponsor / Advertiser - Site sponsor / advertiser... support these guys! Donor - Made PayPal donation Bona fide - A bonafide Spec Miata driver

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Majors, NOLA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users